Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Callie not go to nursery any more? I noticed she had a tab open when showing off her “work” emails with 3 and 4 year old nursery places or something to that affect… maybe if she didn’t have Callie at home when she definitely could be in nursery she might actually get some tit done.
But if Callie was in nursery full time the lazy witch wouldnt have an excuse not to be at work 🙈
I imagine she won’t tell them so she can keep her in. They’ll be doing her school application under their current address I assume to get an east ren school even though it looks like they going to be out the area probably until after Callie will start school!
if I remember right school admissions are Jan/Feb so could be why the house isnt on the market yet waiting until Callie is actually registered to properly move into her mother in laws? Just an idea

Reactions: 3
Yeah, my wee girl is starting school in August and the application process started in Nov/Dec (in Renfrewshire).

The size of ddog in the latest video on her stories... And that wee girl using her bogging lumie 🤮 that's defo touched more than her face

• Sick
Reactions: 2
What’s with ddog being at that hairdressers without a mask on? And abstar too. Are the exempt or Covid conspiracy theorists 😒

Reactions: 1
I really hope these videos from last night and tonight are pre recorded and those wee girls aren’t being kept up to all hours!

The chaos in fat Ange's house is unbearable. That wee babba is being dragged up. Constantly filthy, eats all the shite of the day and up to all hours. Fat Ange may be on a 'sober journey' 🙄 but it's not brought any stability to that house at all. Shaun is an absolute mug.

Reactions: 5
Nope defo still up....
they have no consistency or routine in their life. Another day missing out on nursery no doubt. These poor girls don’t stand a chance when they start school this year. All to give Shaimee some much needed time to herself in bed no doubt. Writing a diary like a 12 year old girl - or journaling or whatever shite she wants to call it. This infuriates me!

Fat Ange is definitely still reading here, daft boot can't help herself. Need to find more goss about her skanky swinging parents again to send her into a meltdown. Anyone shagged wee Jim lately?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is she rabbiting on about and who is asking her these stupid questions 🥴🥴
And Jeezo how many days do you need to sort out your kids toys

If it takes anymore than a day or two max to sort out and pack all your kids toys it means they have too many bleeping toys.

Has she packed everything up, carted it to her MIL and then intends to sort it there?? I’m beyond confused!

Reactions: 3
I’ll never understand why anyone over the age of 12 cries and takes a picture or video of it? So bleeping weird and childish! Do they print them off for the family album? Look back on it to remind themselves how sad they were?
If you’re crying and your first thought it is to film it or take a picture then you’re not sad you just crave attention!

6D8ED86B-EDEE-4411-911C-790FF7C5E535.jpeg

Reactions: 18
To be fair, I reckon I’d struggle to get one room tidy if I had to stop and talk into my phone all the time. And then go for essential beauty treatments. Thank goodness for gran doing the cooking.

Looks like she’s realised she’s still got very little content and is trying to pivot into a ‘family’ account, involving cupboard boy and all the kids, esp Callie. Those accounts are old hat now, and incoming legislation is likely going to make it much harder for parents to use their kids for content. In anticipation of that, accounts are trending away from that sort of thing, especially as parent bloggers are made aware that exploiting the privacy and anonymity of your children is just not cool, and can have unanticipated long term consequences.

How long exactly are they planning to stay with the inlaws to justify buying tripple bunk beds?!
Edit to add, I can't believe she has "SoOoOoOoOoO much to do" and she's sat this morning answering questions about her loss and moving house, not to mention they're away this weekend. I don't understand her

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.