Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously Aimée waited until AFTER her nail appointment before taking a LFT 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Obviously Aimée waited until AFTER her nail appointment before taking a LFT 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
I would be FUMING if I was her nail tech!! She’s been here there and everywhere and not one single duck given.
Can’t imagine Big Ange will take a test with Callie being there a few nights as well. God forbid she has to isolate and keep her clients safe.

Reactions: 6
no way she’ll be isolating for 7 days. Let’s see if stories goes quiet while she hides that she’s out and about, otherwise 7 days at home would be a great opportunity to do lots of Q&A’s and “content”

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't be surprised if she knew full well and didn't feel great but kept quiet.
It's soo selfish and stupid. The nail tech is now a close contact and probably self employed. She will lose money if she has to isolate. I would track Amiee doon and put my boot up her hole for that!!

Can’t believe it took her this long to catch it! I’m sure it will be the worst ever case of Covid and she will still be feeling awful with no energy in about 6 weeks time 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Why has D Dug still got Shaimee's dog? Surely she could have given the dog back along with wee whiney. :unsure: Is she trying to push the dog off onto her cause she's too bloody lazy to deal with it?
At least Ruby is getting out now tho. She won't want to go back.

Reactions: 3
Why has D Dug still got Shaimee's dog? Surely she could have given the dog back along with wee whiney. :unsure: Is she trying to push the dog off onto her cause she's too bloody lazy to deal with it?
I think she said the other day that she was keeping the dog until Sunday as it gave her time to finish packing etc. Imagine it will be longer now that Aimée has to isolate… that lassie will do anything to avoid looking after her own pets and kids 😅

Reactions: 8
She had said they had a weekend away booked so DDOG was keeping the dog all weekend.

Reactions: 3
Guyssssssss oh my gooooooooonessss I think ruby is gonna live with ddog full time.

she’s gonna come up with some shite and the dogs gonna get re-homed.

Guyssssssss oh my gooooooooonessss I think ruby is gonna live with ddog full time.

she’s gonna come up with some shite and the dogs gonna get re-homed.
I mean who takes their kid for a sleepover and ends up leaving the dog anyway?! Bizarre behaviour of you all me. Ddog dumped dugz services at the ready.

I’m not sure if Aimee having us on or not but I actually laughed out loud reading this?
Covid has given her a chance to stay in bed and do nothing?? Is she joking?
Does she not do that all the time anyway? Pretty sure she’s not left her bed properly since moving into her MIL’s, lazy witch!
Bet she’s done absolutely sweet duck all since that test! She’ll just be setting the tone for the next year whilst she’s living there 😂
579AB6A2-9555-4282-905C-62312D91B9D2.jpeg

100% - even if she feels totally fine you just know she will be saying she is exhausted and can’t move plus emotional etc etc so she can lie in her pit and have everyone else run about after her. Her miscarriage was a shame but I can’t imagine her with a newborn, up umpteen times a night and then doing a school/nursery run, housework, making dinners and all the other stuff in between.

100% - even if she feels totally fine you just know she will be saying she is exhausted and can’t move plus emotional etc etc so she can lie in her pit and have everyone else run about after her. Her miscarriage was a shame but I can’t imagine her with a newborn, up umpteen times a night and then doing a school/nursery run, housework, making dinners and all the other stuff in between.
They were obviously planning on moving house for a long time because she was dropping wee hints left right and centre just about daily... were thinking of moving but not for a while. Same with we want another baby but not for a while. But anyway, back to the house. They thought oh lets move in with family in the middle of a kitchen renovation with 3 young children close in age and a dog and also let's try for a baby so we're moving a new born into this situation too. And it's even wilder when you think she doesn't work or have any sort of income and Kyle is apparently out at all hours to support her and the kids and then planks his arse infront of the xbox when he gets home. Just crazy to me when she seems to clearly be struggling with 3 in her own house. But then again she's probably thinking her MIL will do school runs and walks to get baby to sleep, maybe do some night feeds too

Reactions: 9
They were obviously planning on moving house for a long time because she was dropping wee hints left right and centre just about daily... were thinking of moving but not for a while. Same with we want another baby but not for a while. But anyway, back to the house. They thought oh lets move in with family in the middle of a kitchen renovation with 3 young children close in age and a dog and also let's try for a baby so we're moving a new born into this situation too. And it's even wilder when you think she doesn't work or have any sort of income and Kyle is apparently out at all hours to support her and the kids and then planks his arse infront of the xbox when he gets home. Just crazy to me when she seems to clearly be struggling with 3 in her own house. But then again she's probably thinking her MIL will do school runs and walks to get baby to sleep, maybe do some night feeds too
It's like an episode of 16 and pregnant but she's 30 and Kyle looks about 40. Embarrassing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s in this perpetual cycle of wanting to get everything cleaned and organised around her because she’s got zero routine and organisation which honestly baffles me when she’s got 3 young children.

I don’t really get this manifestation/visualisation shite either. So she’s been picturing herself with another baby just before Callie goes to school so it has to happen right now. Of course it does because for folks like Aimee they are constantly chasing that next high as they aren’t truly happy deep down. Look at the way she grieves her wedding day ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think she should focus on putting her absolute all into these 3 children she has. Buckle down on getting them and her into a routine. I know this will sound all 1950s but why is it Kyle who’s out earning the wage to put a roof over their heads doing the school run? For me, if you’re a SAHM, you’re the one who’s doing pick ups drop offs the full lot! Not festering in your bed feeling sorry for yourself and waiting for your husband to come home to make you breakfast.

I don’t want to sound cold,because miscarriage is absolutely devastating and I say that from experience, but I think she needs to remember that everything happens for a reason and maybe just now wasnt their time. Maybe it’s a sign for her to get her tit together once and for all and figure is it really that they want another child or is it that Aimee needs a new hobby to keep her busy for a wee while?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s in this perpetual cycle of wanting to get everything cleaned and organised around her because she’s got zero routine and organisation which honestly baffles me when she’s got 3 young children.

I don’t really get this manifestation/visualisation shite either. So she’s been picturing herself with another baby just before Callie goes to school so it has to happen right now. Of course it does because for folks like Aimee they are constantly chasing that next high as they aren’t truly happy deep down. Look at the way she grieves her wedding day ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think she should focus on putting her absolute all into these 3 children she has. Buckle down on getting them and her into a routine. I know this will sound all 1950s but why is it Kyle who’s out earning the wage to put a roof over their heads doing the school run? For me, if you’re a SAHM, you’re the one who’s doing pick ups drop offs the full lot! Not festering in your bed feeling sorry for yourself and waiting for your husband to come home to make you breakfast.

I don’t want to sound cold,because miscarriage is absolutely devastating and I say that from experience, but I think she needs to remember that everything happens for a reason and maybe just now wasnt their time. Maybe it’s a sign for her to get her tit together once and for all and figure is it really that they want another child or is it that Aimee needs a new hobby to keep her busy for a wee while?
She takes everything as a song until its a sign she doesn't want.
I think she feels like her life is empty so that's why she keeps callie off one day a week and that's why she wants a new baby. She is she going to do when she's at school all week. Because then she won't have callie to fill her day with telling stories on Instagram, no excuse for fannying around in silver burn for the 3rd time in a many days. Maybe if she got it and did more with her kids at the moment, take then to the science centre, a new park, anything. Instead of filming and editing awkward #AD's for whoever will pay you or send you freebies.

I couldn’t have written this better myself! Absolutely spot on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.