Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she said she was 12/13 stone last year but must have put on a lot of weight since then? I'd says she's a 16/18. She looks really small so doesn't carry weight very well.

Reactions: 5
I’m by no way sticking up for cupboard bleep, as my hubby would be punted if he thought he could sit and play video games while the kids were there, but he is the only one with a job and appears to do a lot of the school runs while Aimee is either in bed or fannying about with Callie rather than her being at nursery!

Also if I had no job and all my kids were entitled to full time child care my house would be spotless and my content amazing 😂

Reactions: 9
I’m by no way sticking up for cupboard bleep, as my hubby would be punted if he thought he could sit and play video games while the kids were there, but he is the only one with a job and appears to do a lot of the school runs while Aimee is either in bed or fannying about with Callie rather than her being at nursery!

Also if I had no job and all my kids were entitled to full time child care my house would be spotless and my content amazing 😂
from what she shows of him online he seems to work a lot come home and play in the cupboard, there’s very little interaction with the children unless it’s computer games which is much more than what Aimee does, I think he enables Aimee behaviour

Reactions: 6
Jesus what has she done to her face 😱
I don’t want to show the others in the pic but compared to them she has such a puffy face?
Water retention or filler face I donno but it’s so ageing on her!
6229436E-41B7-463B-8DBC-636FE31A8C2D.jpeg

Wonder why callie isn’t in nursery full time! Surely she’s entitled now
My wee one went to that nursery. You can get 2 full days and a half or 5 half days..

Can we talk about the cats they had? Buying pets and giving them up seems like a common thing! 😡

Reactions: 2
I always wonder this! She’s entitled to 30 hours a week term time, which if you’re already restricted to term time for other kids then makes sense to take!
Makes perfect sense to us functioning adults who can make decisions in life without having to post 25 insta stories followed by a poll.. that’s waaaay too much adulting for our Aimz x

• Haha
Wait, is she staying at her MIL’s again? What a bizarre human? Her kids are sick and will want their own beds and all their stuff is at home? Why’s she’s inflicting their sickness bug on another household?
She relies so much on other peoples help, her family and extended family are such enablers to her “let’s play families” mentality!

Has her house actually been sold? I’ve been avoiding her stories for a while cos I just couldn’t deal with her face everyday but didn’t even realise they had put it on the market yet.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think so cos she goes back and forward to get things, unless it’s sold and she has a few more weeks before handing over the keys. She was saying how sad she was about moving cos all the memories she had made so why has she been at her mother in laws staying for so long 🤯🤯

Reactions: 1
I’m struggling to see what her account is supposed to be? Generally looks like her sitting about in pyjamas and struggling doing anything? She genuinely looks like she isnt coping with life tbh

Has her house actually been sold? I’ve been avoiding her stories for a while cos I just couldn’t deal with her face everyday but didn’t even realise they had put it on the market yet.
I don’t think they have put it on the market yet, haven’t seen it on rightmove and checked sold ones too. Was she not saying just a few months ago how they’re absolutely not ready to move yet but they will one day? Now she’s saying this was planned for so long etc. Same with the baby, constantly was saying they’re not ready or trying then said they had waited so long for it to happen. Think she just makes things up as she goes along tbh 😅 can’t believe her poor mother in law is going to have an extra FIVE people staying at her house, place is going to be an absolute dump after a week 😱

Thing is, as much as I feel bad for her losing her baby, she needs to have a long hard think to herself. She cannot cope with life with 3 kids & 2 dogs, she gave a dog away, her house is always a tip, she hardly walks her dog, she can’t get a routine, she can’t even get her kid to school for his first day induction - she literally lies in bed half the day & talks to Instagram while her kids look after themselves. Another baby would escalate all of this.
Aimee needs to get herself and her kids in a proper daily routine, with a clean house and proper meals & then get herself a job when kids are at school - it would allow her some routine, interaction with people & not a phone, and some moneys so her husband doesn’t have to work a million hours.

Reactions: 11
A pole about b&q boxes in an ikea unit is a new low, even for oor aimee. Can you imagine having *cough* 30K *cough* followers and this is how you use your page. How bloody boring. Something most of us would umm and ahh over for about 5 minutes before making a decision and getting on with what we've got to do.
And I wish she would leave the niece out of this bleeping irritating "hewwoooo instaaagwaaam" obsession she has. We don't want to see a Callie doing it or her cousin!

Reactions: 3
Thing is, as much as I feel bad for her losing her baby, she needs to have a long hard think to herself. She cannot cope with life with 3 kids & 2 dogs, she gave a dog away, her house is always a tip, she hardly walks her dog, she can’t get a routine, she can’t even get her kid to school for his first day induction - she literally lies in bed half the day & talks to Instagram while her kids look after themselves. Another baby would escalate all of this.
Aimee needs to get herself and her kids in a proper daily routine, with a clean house and proper meals & then get herself a job when kids are at school - it would allow her some routine, interaction with people & not a phone, and some moneys so her husband doesn’t have to work a million hours.
Absolutely spot on, 100% true. She cant cope with what she has never mind adding more on to that. I think shes so selfish laying about all day not working when her husband seems to work constantly it doesnt seem fair. Wouldnt put it past her wanting another baby so she has an excuse not to start working once Callie starts school this year.

Reactions: 5
I thought she said the other day she had went to Asda to get bits for last living room sleepover at the weekend

I find it so strange that she said I’m alone with 3 kids that is not something I would mention As that is just life

her content from now on is going to be in bed at the MILs and showing the daily coffee

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.