Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Noooooo. She's my ultimate HATE in a soft play parent. Those that go and just let the kids run wild and free and cant even keep an eye in them. Mine do go wild and free but best believe I'm IN the soft play with them, making sure they aren't being little brats and causing havoc. And I don't judge any parent who goes and needs 5/10 minutes to themselves so let's the kids go off and play, but she does sweet fuck all at the best of times and now she's taken them to a soft play to once again sit with her head in her phone. I can just imagine princess Callie going around screeching and trying to involve herself in everyone's games with "heeewooo instagwam". Makes my blood run cold at the thought of hearing that. Thought process, take the kids to soft play and get back to DM's from strangers and small businesses flogging cookies and soap. Give me strength.
I saw her a few weeks ago at a softplay and she did EXACTLY that! She was sat with her pal 80% of the time at the table, on her phone, couldn't even see what was going on!

• Wow
Reactions: 2

noseyitch19

I think she’s buying a new build and like it was mentioned, your home has to be sold before you can buy the new place (I think!) They are building up near where she stays so I’m guessing that’s where she’s going. So is she commuting from his parents back over to Barrhead?? So, bearsden to Barrhead 5 days a week?? Think there will be a few days off for the kids when she can’t get her arse out of bed!
Is that where the in laws are? That’s just madness moving away out there! I mean her and the kids will need to be up before 8.30 to get them there on time! Or her MIL will should I say.

Some new builds do require your house is sold, or your close to selling - but she doesn’t even look anywhere close to putting hers on the market, given the mess of the place!

Pinkholiday

The size of ddog in the latest video on her stories... And that wee girl using her bogging lumie 🤮 that's defo touched more than her face

• Sick

Fandan

So social services mama had been speaking to Mrs Teal online for about 5/6 weeks and she's sending messages saying she feels like she is her soul sister. How very 13 year old of her.
Honestly so strange. She has struck up a friendship with this woman via Instagram a few years ago yet was always harping on about how she has "sO mAnY mEsSaGeS GUUUUUYS!" and can't keep up.
Also have they moved out of their house yet or are they just saying with Kyles family over the Christmas break. Cause I feel as though she would give moving out a big Stacey Solomon song and dance, a montage and crying about how her babies grew up on this house, thanks for looking after us and all the memories blah blah blah
Think they are just their for Xmas for now.
i can’t imagine she’d have been in the “right frame of mind” for a move and we’re still yet to experience that journey with her (lucky us!)

noseyitch19

Moaning about the kids acting up. Obviously never crossed her mind it's because they have no bloody clue where they will be sleeping from one night to the next. No routine or bed to call their own at the moment. I feel for them. Well, mainly the boy's cause she doesn't care how they feel. Why the hell is she not in her own house? Oh, cause she is a lazy brat woman. Easier to be under the parents feet than deal with anything herself.
Sorry for the rant. She is really annoying me.
yup no routine and being ignored for a video call with a random!

noseybonkSep

I thought the crying clip was when she found out she was pregnant, happy tears. Is she not looking back at her tears of joy and sad now that she will never meet that wee soul? Or is they really obvious and you doubt that she was happy she was pregnant, fake crying, I just don’t see it.

Last edited:

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
They aren't even saving money staying at his mum's, as they are still paying their mortgage, council tax and utilities (even though they are pretty minimal).
If the house is vacant it will be exempt from council tax for the first 6 months. I'm guessing she's band D so that will be £160 a month in her pocket to spend in b&m.

• Haha

Pinkholiday

Yeah and saying she was supposed to have done it weeks ago, it's hardly ground breaking im sure she could have managed it weeks ago....