Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Can you imagine if someone sent her a screenshot of her own child topless. She would be outraged and calling them all the names under the sun. But she would have to ask herself, how did they get this image?
I really want to give her a shake and tell her to get a fucking grip. Why does your neighbour, the "teachers" who follow you and the thousands of strangers need to see this?
I remember a few years ago people used to make fun of folk posting everytime they went to the gym like your workout doesn't count unless you post a picture at the gym type thing... I think this with Aimee. She only interacts with Callie because she's molded her into her ideal little Instagram performer to post. She thinks it's cute and what mothers and daughters do. But everything she does with her is for the camera
I could actually understand that, if she was doing good and productive stuff. Sometimes validation can be really motivating. If she’s struggling mentally and trying to use validation like that, there are healthier ways to do it. She’s so deep in the Instagram bubble that she can’t see what would help and where to turn.

Hint: a therapist that isn’t a ‘life coach,’ less time on Instagram, stop obsessing about nails/lashes/brows/tan, job or study - find some direction.

Reactions: 3

mc1025

Who is her new pal? This misfit maw! Do these crackpots not have anyone else to give them attention? Is that what having a wean does to you! Sends you to bloody costa coffee silverburn two days in a row! Can imagine their boring maw chat! Aimee is totally that type of woman that makes being a mum her WHOLE identity..she’s a pain in the tits!
I'd love to hear their chat - they are both so full of their own importance that it is probably just two crazy's sat at the same table talking at the same time because there is no way they are actually interested in what each other has to say lol Sh'aimee can't string a sentence together and the other eejit has an alter ego that she films herself as, they are both bonkers!! I have some mad family and friends but these two are another level 🤪

• Haha
She did not wear this tent and a matching headband to a 30th??? It was a 30th….not a knitting club Christmas night out. Jesus she looks mid 50’s 😂

Why can these women not dress remotely close to their age?? Her and big sweaty ang look enormous in these dresses, don’t understand why anyone would think it was a good look?
059980DE-05F3-47E1-85DA-5559B66D7868.jpeg

• Haha

xoNosy

Right by no means do I want to be anything like Aimee but I might be finding myself as a stay at home maw in the next few weeks…. HOW does she afford things?! Surely universal credit doesn’t allow you massive clothing hauls??? Or does cupboard wankers wage pay everything and leave her with pocket money?? She’s forever spending and doesn’t lift a finger, lazy shit.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I think they’re selling up so they can save the mortgage payment (and equity from current house) as a deposit for a bigger house.

Nobody would move out just to make for an easy and tidy sale. Saving the mortgage payment by living with family for a few months must be part of it.

Presumably when she was pregnant there was some urgency about a bigger house so family offered to do this? Her current/old house seems really small, so would be v tight with 4 kids and her laziness shopping habit.

With only one income (plus cookies), options to save for a deposit would be limited to reducing outgoings or her getting a job.

• Haha

Out the loop

I’m baffled how she has any cleaning to do when they’ve been staying at the in laws house 🤷🏼‍♀️ Also love the fact she’s ditching the boys night to have a night with Callie and ddog 🙄 she really has no time for those boys whatsoever

Annoyedjean

30.5K followers and only 166 likes on her post… oh Aimée you really have been rumbled now 🙈 how embarrassing. We all knew her followers were bought anyway but this just shows to what extent. No doubt she’ll be on stories soon blaming the algorithm again 🤣
It s hilarious they buy so many fake followers and it actually hides your stuff from real followers as its showing your posts to the newest active followers which are bots 🤦‍♀️all to have that big number at top of the page when it's engagement they need.

Remember aimees obsession with kimmyg, I wondered why she hadn't been sooking up her arse for a while. Went onto her thread and it seems shit could potentially be about to hit the fan. Between kimmyg, scabbie, ddug and Brett the bullshitter oor social mama really can choose them!
Ooowwwwwww what’s the goss ☕

mc1025

Bleating on about kindness and online bullying again on her stories :rolleyes: people stating facts and calling you out on your bullshit is not bullying, and you know that when her and big D-dug get together they will be the biggest bitches ever!!!

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
No sign of the dog, so she’s either left her MIL to deal with her dog in a building site or given her away since that’s her thing!
What happened to the boy dog? I unfollowed her a long time ago but recently came back across her insta n she only has the girl dog now?? What happened?