Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TightShip

“she looks like the weans gran” 😂😂😂😂😂 so true! I think she’s about 36 but looks MUCH older! Still can’t believe that people are letting her inject them with Botox when she’s had two Fucking days training and has no medical qualifications 😵😵😵
I don't think people are and that's why she keeps posting special offers. I can't imagine anything worse than her injecting shite into my face when 'nothing can go wrong'

Reactions: 3

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Right what’s the verdict on R2NB wedding pics? All that hullabaloo about her “hand made self designed dress”!
I thought with her having recently had breast reduction it would be a completely different style than what it was but each to their own I guess. It was very modest x

Pinkholiday

I wonder if the in laws have actually owned aimees and now they are doing all the renovating they are selling it?

oneofthefifteen

What happened to the boy dog? I unfollowed her a long time ago but recently came back across her insta n she only has the girl dog now?? What happened?
She rehomed him! She done a bit cryptic 20 stories about how something happened but she can’t say what I’m sure 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry

Bluebellsinthewoods

Chatty Member
Why has D Dug still got Shaimee's dog? Surely she could have given the dog back along with wee whiney. :unsure: Is she trying to push the dog off onto her cause she's too bloody lazy to deal with it?
At least Ruby is getting out now tho. She won't want to go back.

Ladybee

Has she packed everything up, carted it to her MIL and then intends to sort it there?? I’m beyond confused!

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
This hair style does nothing for her. And I can't belive she still using that jobby brown filter over so her pictures. It's giving me 2004 webcam vibes.
Another young woman with absolutely no sense of style whatsoever. Those shoes! That greasy slicked back hair! RUCHED BEIGE OFF THE SHOULDER DRESS! It's absolutely horrific! I can just imagine the waddle she's got going on in this get up.

• Haha

wossupwithagossip

VIP Member
He is wee Callies absolute double! They always say the first born daughter looks like her dad. God knows how the poor bloke survives with mad Aimee on the gram every bloody second!

I know this has been discussed before but what age is this guy?! From the look of him he really should’ve been in bed with some cocoa instead of being oot on the randan.

View attachment 1060269

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
A pole about b&q boxes in an ikea unit is a new low, even for oor aimee. Can you imagine having *cough* 30K *cough* followers and this is how you use your page. How bloody boring. Something most of us would umm and ahh over for about 5 minutes before making a decision and getting on with what we've got to do.
And I wish she would leave the niece out of this fucking irritating "hewwoooo instaaagwaaam" obsession she has. We don't want to see a Callie doing it or her cousin!

Beds were £450 plus £150?? each for a mattress , essentially £800 -£1000 spent on those beds for the sake of a few months when they have perfectly good beds sitting unused in that house that would have done fine. The boys will probably end up sharing a room at whatever new house she gets so they will need the normal bunk beds then? Doesn't scream saving for a deposit to me.

domaco16

Off topic completely here but has anyone actually watched the Money Maws highlights? She’s as unstable as our Aimee! If you get a chance watch the Mr&Mrs one, completely gobsmacked how they are even a couple, she seems so desperate 😂😂 think her and Sociopath Mama have more in common than we first thought 😂😂😂
the funny thing about that was all the questions were totally sent from herself to herself - as she rarely got likes , comments and mentions (same as now really 😂) and it was all so staged. Often she did that - do questions to herself and it was and still is painful to watch 😂

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
I think that’s when she was trying to impress her American friend that doesn’t drink.

When she’s with local friends she drinks. And posts about it 🤷‍♀️

Walnutss

VIP Member
I honestly can’t even cope with DD’s most recent outfit. Apart from a nice colour, it’s hideous! She looks like she’s put even more weight on, not flattering at all.

Also has anyone else noticed Scabbie fan girling over DD? Every new post there’s Little Miss Boring with a comment. It literally just shows how fake they all are. Remember almost immediately after they fell out Abbie was being a mean girl posting sly digs about actually washing her weans because everyone on here were saying how filthy DD’s weans were. I mean it’s true, but not really something you want a ‘pal’ to put on Instagram slagging you. But now they are mates again 🤣🤣 So fake.

Scabbie needs all the friends she can get even if they are bottom of the barrel. She's a cow so people lose interest quickly