Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Wtaf is ddug wearing? Those fat tits that are bigger than her heid and that gut are not made for that dress what a fucking bin! 🤢
This hair style does nothing for her. And I can't belive she still using that jobby brown filter over so her pictures. It's giving me 2004 webcam vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

RubyMarco

I think she said they were buying a new build, and to sign the contact for buying that they needed to have sold their place already. I don’t think that’s too uncommon for Scottish home builders to include as a term of sale.

Geee

Chatty Member
I used to HATE it when my parents had a drink when I was wee, which was incredibly rare but I still remember. I can't imagine how I'd have felt if all my friends saw photos of my mum drunk or hungover. I feel so sorry for kids nowadays. It's a different world if you are a kid with an instamaw. It must be terrible.

At least she works, but that's pretty much her only saving grace. She's still a beggy, trampy mess. I thought they rented that flat but they must own it if they're doing all that work in it.
I rent my flat and I’ve put a lot of work into it. Mines is housing association though so they can’t just decide to sell it at the drop of a hat.

gettagrip

Yeah I’d sussed out the MIL isn’t in Bearsden too! But as you say, it’s not cool to share where it is. It’s a very different vibe to bearsden 😆

The school thing though, I don’t think she’s doing anything wrong? The kids already go to school in east ren, there’s no rule for taking them out of a school they’re settled in if you move house. I mean, most folk would cos that commute is daft! There is a rule for doctors surgery registration I think, but not schools. Keeping the kids in the same school is probably giving them some much needed stability.
If you move school out with the catchment area I’m sure there’s a rule that they should then go to a school in that catchment area? Mine is still at nursery so I’m yet to learn the ins and outs.

I’d agree with you on the stability if it actually gave them that but the first excuse for her not to do the school run or have the neighbours take them and they’re off 😞

She's made it even harder for herself to get a job now as she needs to travel 30 mins plus to school and back every day. If they had just stayed in the house until summer they could have sold and moved over the holidays with less disruption to all of them. She could have started up a mobile beauty and built some clients, or even just get a job in one of the local salons she frequents... saved for a few months. Without putting her in laws out so much mid ripping up the floor.

mum124kel

Wonder why callie isn’t in nursery full time! Surely she’s entitled now
My wee one went to that nursery. You can get 2 full days and a half or 5 half days..

Can we talk about the cats they had? Buying pets and giving them up seems like a common thing! 😡

Noseyneigbour

I've never known anyone have to move out of their home in order to sell it!!!
Yea, me too! When we moved house recently,we had photos taken with a few days notice, I had 2 children under 3, and we were all just there! None of this organising, decluttering, deep cleaning malarkey that seems to have gone on for weeks and weeks like a big ridiculous performance, and then moving out! Very weird. The people that buy their house, might not move in for a good few months, surely they’d be better to keep living there and then move to the MIL’s?!

Annoyedjean

So for anyone who’s not clued up on what’s happened with Elle Darby, literally hundreds of her racist, homophobic, derogatory tweets have come to light. They were mostly 10 years ago, but there is a video as recent as the time she was in university saying how she didn’t like the “smelly foreigners” in the gym.

There were not just one or two tweets (not that this would be excusable either) but hundreds using foul and racist terms.

Her partner Connor was also revealed to have racist and misogynistic tweets.

That’s basically the gist of it.

Many influencers have unfollowed them both, some have made statements in regards to their feelings on the situation and why they do not condone such behaviour, some of these folk are extremely close with the couple in real life so not just a sad fan girl like Aimee.

I would just like to say to Aimee (we all know you read here) that your silence is compliance. But you are not even stupid enough to be silent, instead you like Connors apology, for what? So maybe one day the Racist couple will actually reply to one of your sad, beggy messages?

I remember when you made a tits up of your Black Lives Matter post, once again trying to make something not at all about you, about you. I remember you said you would educate yourself so you could educate your children. Well here’s your fucking chance. Anyone with half a brain cell can see that Elle Darby is a terrible person, the things she said were not due to age or lack of education, it was out of pure hatred for Polish people, Indian people, Black people, Chinese people to name a few. She is only sorry she has been caught out, and she is going to lose money because of this. Pure and simple.

Aimee, don’t be a useless human being for your entire life. Don’t care more about yourself and your own gain than you do about all of the people Elle and Connor have hurt with their vile words and hatred. Be better.
She clearly has been on here she swiftly Unfollowed both now and I liked the post, just us tatters helping again Aimee 😂😂😂I seen big Ash Reid and Kimmy G from the Scottish squad were following her too not sure I'm surprised with these three though x

Daydream_Believer

Has her house actually been sold? I’ve been avoiding her stories for a while cos I just couldn’t deal with her face everyday but didn’t even realise they had put it on the market yet.