Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
Awww that’s heartbreaking what’s happened Aimee, hope she takes time to process and let herself grieve and recover from her loss. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 4

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Aimee. Ddug and scabbie would do well to give this a watch...

Attachments

• Haha

oneofthefifteen

No sign of the dog, so she’s either left her MIL to deal with her dog in a building site or given her away since that’s her thing!

mc1025

You literally have to provide DNA to get into East Ren schools, never mind all the proof with addresses on :LOL: They used to do home visits for kids starting to ensure you actually lived at the address as so many people were buying cheaper houses to have an address in the catchment. So I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t allow kids to stay when they have moved out the catchment when kids in it have trouble getting school of their choice.
I'm sure there was a case in the news recently and the family were using the parents address to have all the grandkids at east ren schools and the fines were huge.

• Wow

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Who stays with their MIL randomly for a week unplanned? They are seriously weird.
Can't think of anything more bizarre. It just shows how childish she is though. I don't know any couples with a child or children who would be able to go visit for a few hours and not come home for a week. Why would Kyle home and grab things, why not just go home?! If you're struggling after everything that's happened fair enough. But I get the feeling aimee would have done this anyway, means she doesn't have to lift a finger. She's probably been quiet because hopefully her MIL gives her a side eye everything she whips out her phone and turns on the fake accent.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Can’t believe it took her this long to catch it! I’m sure it will be the worst ever case of Covid and she will still be feeling awful with no energy in about 6 weeks time 🙄🙄🙄

Ran straight here after seeing her latest promotion (if we can call it that with such little engagement 😳)
She looks fucking awful with her shiny, spotty moon face & her poor kids look a state 😂
She’s only got 120 odd comments on her competition for 2 sets of air pods & most are duplicates 😳😬
Because she can’t buy comments or likes for advertising posts, breaks lots of rules & skews the data most companies ask for when a campaign finishes. Since most of her followers/likes are bought we get to see her REAL numbers on posts like this 🍿😂

Shes not ordered the triple bunk beds yet as she's waiting to see if she can get them for free. Scrounger 🙄
She’s absolutely shameless, anyone who follows her can see right through her. What a massive beg!

Maybe the in laws have noticed that the kids need more attention/boundaries/nutrition, and have offered this to ensure they can give it? The moving house story sounds like a plausible excuse that she’s working very hard to mention as if it makes sense.

She’ll have been thrilled to accept moving in with them cos it means she can have more time to focus on being exhausted, working on her ‘career’, bigging up her eyebrows, and maintaining insta nails and lashes. #priorities
I wondered this also, they’ve maybe realised how much she’s neglecting them!

She’ll absolutely love that she’s moving in with them, they’ll do all cooking, cleaning and looking after the kids! Like you say she’ll revel in the fact she has even more time since she’s not having to parent or be an adult. Not that she was before anyway 😱
She’s so fucking lazy, I can’t stand her!

Why are they moving to the in laws before the house is even sold? What am I missing where this makes logical sense to them!? They will still have a mortgage, insurances etc to pay on the house whilst it lies empty. Utterly bizarre.
How weird, I didn’t think of this! She’ll just be in a rush for even more free childcare, and someone else to wait on her hand & foot 🤨

She's pathetic, I moved about 9 months ago, my partner was working away so I did all the packing, arranged removers, took a couple of days annual leave from my full time job... still did all the nursery drop offs and moved on a Saturday. Luckily we took possession of the new house a week before the old one went to the buyers. Why's she even moving yet, old house isn't even on the market 😂 feel sorry for her in-laws.

Guessing all this was put into motion because she was pregnant and they had no room in the old house for a new baby , but now she isn't so why the rush? Even if she did have a baby in the old house it would be fine in a bedside cot for a good 6 months. Guessing they're wanting some bill free time at the in laws to increase their deposit. Good luck with that one! Amie will be spend, spend , spending everything to kit out the in laws so will cancel out any savings made.

Think she panicked when she fell pregnant and came up with this ridiculous plan. She probably needed a clear out and declutter, donate old stuff to charity and maybe store some boxes at her in laws or rent a storage unit to keep any excess clutter out the way while they got ready to sell. Maybe have the kids have a sleep over at the in-laws if they have a lot of viewings?! Like why so OTT and moving out when it's not even sold and even worse into a building site so they have now jumped ship to another family members house to trash. All their beds and sofa are still at the house so no reason they cannot stay. I bet she's got less space staying in her in laws 2 spare bedrooms than she had at her house!!! Anyone know if it's even on the market? Seems so fast to sell it when they have only been in 3.5 years. Are they even out of their fixed term initial mortgage period? Usually new builds don't increase in value especially at first.

Rosieray

Chatty Member
New here 👋 I've followed her a while albeit I tap through alot so I don't actually know why they are at his parents house when theirs hasn't sold? Can anyone help me out. TIA my lovelies.