Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkholiday

Didn't aimee do a big story not so long ago all about Chantelle champs too about how amazing she was and how she was "so lucky to have met her through this platform", yet they are in the same room, not a mention of each other or a pic or anything. I seriously don't get it Aimee, I have a young family like you and nothing you do would ever enter my head as normal!!!

She looks like stifflers mum

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Unreal how she was acting in front of those kids. They do not need to know the detail, surely mummy is sad would be enough? I haven't had a missed miscarriage and got to the stage of a scan to find out I lost it, but I have had a misscarrige about 8 weeks and started bleeding at work. Had told a few friends and my partner, this was before I had any kids. Went home after work and passed it at night. Got up next day, still bleeding, sad, gutted that i was losing my baby... and guess what, went into work because I didn't want to cause a fuss. It wasn't a good time but I managed to keep it together dealing with customers and colleagues and still be sad and have support of my friends. I know everyone is different but can't help feel she's going OTT to get as much content out of it as possible.
I’m sorry you had to go through that ♥ like you, I carried on “as normal” after one of my losses as I was a bridesmaid a few days later. Tough but needed, I certainly wasn’t talking about it constantly either like

God I can’t even imagine how shit Christmas would have been as a child if my mum just sat bawling her eyes out from the minute we woke up. I never understood why she felt the need to tell the boys at such a young age but seems like she also told Callie too? She’s 3! It’s one thing being open and honest with your kids and another thing telling them unnecessary and triggering information that they really don’t need to have the pressure of dealing with at that age. Purely for selfish reasons too so that they knew why she was in such a state when really she should have been cherishing Christmas with her 3 babies - a miscarriage is such a stark reminder of how precious and fragile life can be; yes, grieve as much as you need to but also remember you’ve still got 3 children who deserve to have their mum putting them at the forefront of her priorities. The kids must feel so stressed watching her act like that.
I couldn’t agree more with this, as @xoNosy has said she’s shared far too much.
We all said she’d use this for “content” but she needs to move on now unfortunately.
The kids have been far, far too exposed to what’s went on. And over Christmas as well, what a sin for them 😩

crjo

Genuinely is however don’t see need to post online? ( surely not for likes ) ….& tell the boys. Kids should be shielded from stuff like that.

xx

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
@Walnutss i was close to her mum. And a lot of people on here wonder why her mum never stepped in and had a word with her when she was going off the rails etc …. That’s because SHE knew too much about her mum too.
Me and my pals could write a book about Maggie's escapades. It's actually hilarious how the Walshes portray themselves as this happy long term married couple. Pair of them have been round the EK block many many times. She's as bad as shagger pappy Jim, don't be fooled. Pure tart.

buymealatte

Guyssssssss oh my gooooooooonessss I think ruby is gonna live with ddog full time.

she’s gonna come up with some shite and the dogs gonna get re-homed.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Yes. This!!! All of her “Tricias” comment on what a pain in the arse she is. Her whiny wee nailsonablackboard voice, her constant limelight stealing and her side parting that aimee refuses to give up on. The bulk of her followers must think the same thing!

Aimee, I’d bet good money that loads of your followers exit your stories as soon as they see wee ginger chops kick in with “hewwooo Instagram” 😅
They defo do! My kid is a year younger than Callie and can say Hello properly but obvs she doesn’t know what Instagram is … cos she is 3!!!

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Moaning about the kids acting up. Obviously never crossed her mind it's because they have no bloody clue where they will be sleeping from one night to the next. No routine or bed to call their own at the moment. I feel for them. Well, mainly the boy's cause she doesn't care how they feel. Why the hell is she not in her own house? Oh, cause she is a lazy brat woman. Easier to be under the parents feet than deal with anything herself.
Sorry for the rant. She is really annoying me.
It's really weird how long they've been at the MIL's house. Especially when you think they are still at school/nursery, haven't got sleeping arrangements sorted, the kitchen is in the middle of a renovation and that they haven't sold their house yet. But like you say, easier for her to be ran after if she's living under their roof. It's just strange.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
‘Awww the doggie is just loving life at Angelinas and it’s probably best she just stays there you know cos that’s what the doggie wants and we will come visit all the time’ … can hear Aimee already
That's too accurate... so you can deny being Aimee all you want but I for one won't believe you! 😂

• Haha

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Abbie is gonna be a paramedic
So is she gonna be fitting her shifts as a paramedic around her party business, the arbonne business she had for 5 minutes, the mobile spray tans business or are they being ditched along with her "training" to do a blowdry and extensions she done for about 3 days a few months ago?

• Haha

Fandan

I thought she was bleating on about being a Tesco die hard a few weeks ago as well.
i mean, I shop at pretty much every supermarket because there’s certain things I prefer from each store. But I’d never embarrass myself being paid by one to advertise how much I love them, then doing the exact same a couple of months later with a rival company.
She has no loyalty to anyone. Why brands work with her is beyond me.

buymealatte

Does Callie not go to nursery any more? I noticed she had a tab open when showing off her “work” emails with 3 and 4 year old nursery places or something to that affect… maybe if she didn’t have Callie at home when she definitely could be in nursery she might actually get some shit done.

Ardnocklife

I’m so confused. The 2 girls are tucking in at the table (undressed again 🙄) but then magically they are then dressed and tucking in to the same plate of food again on the floor with pals? Surely she’s not made them pose with the food then stopped them from eating it, then got them dressed and waited for pals to arrive. Or does she just serve the kids the same 50p meal several times a week and she’s using old pictures 🧐

Attachments

• Wow