Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkholiday

I know was thinking that, nails done for no reason and a blow-dry for no reason but Kyle's out working what is the point lol? Not trying to save money at all

Reactions: 5

noseyitch19

Another fine example of her wonderful parenting on show at midnight! Those kids should be long in bed and not on instagram!

noseyitch19

I think the mods might unlock it in a day or two, but there were a couple of warnings to stay on topic. You can hit the watch button at the top of threads to get a notification of new posts.

She'll obviously be unable to do anything strenuous like the school run for a while but no doubt will go get her ratty tatty lashes done by ddug in the land where conjunctivitis thrives.
But be too tired to get the dug back!

• Haha
Maybe she was waiting until it was clean before getting the home report and photos done... so could have been happening last week when she was there showing off her gifted (I assume) deep clean of the carpets and sofa. Would probably mean it's just about to hit the market this week or next. Not aware of the housing market down in Glasgow as don't live anywhere close.

Kyle and his parents must have deep pockets to keep princess amiee happy, wonder if she's applied to any of those jobs she was browsing last week 😂 bet her MIL is suggesting it to her to get her contributing to the place and stop her moping about drinking all her coffee every day.

mc1025

Raising three kids is only going to get more expensive for them - it's easy when they are wee, you can buy supermarket clothes but as they get older you are under pressure to buy them the more expensive trainers, designer labels etc, and of course Callie will get only the best and whatever she demands to be the same as her friends. Where does that money come from? More overtime and on-call hours? If I saw my sons being used as a meal ticket the way she uses her husband I definitely would not be shy about having a word with her but as people have said she would turn on the waterworks and the mental health card would be out!!

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
What is she rabbiting on about and who is asking her these stupid questions 🥴🥴
And Jeezo how many days do you need to sort out your kids toys

mc1025

Just had a quick look through the money saving mums highlights on her tips to save - literally none of they tips are new information or groundbreaking tips? 😂 how has this arsehole secured a book deal 😂😂
It's probably self-funded. It's not that expensive and it's tax deductible.

Ek2209

Ffs can’t believe they’re all still going on about hunting Tattlers 🙈 thought the detectives and big Andy had already proven they can do hee haw about this site and now there’s another mug trying to get in on it 😂

oneofthefifteen

The amount of money she spends you’d think she would buy a new carpet. Even a cheap end of roll has to be better than that manky brown one!

She’s such a wannabe, sucking up everyone’s ass trying to be their friend. Saw this and my eyes rolled to the back of the room.
“Proud friend” 🙄🤮

you’ve never met mate, she probably doesn’t like you and just replies to your beggy dm’s for engagement! She wouldn’t refer to you as a friend. Stop throwing the term around because you’ve no real pals
54551824-9554-4F68-B773-713AADEAA417.jpeg

Pinkholiday

I can't believe she's showing the kids room as if it's something to be proud of it's a riot and then the next pic on her story. Why does she think anyone wants to see that.

Annoyedjean

I was just coming to post the same thing! Her threads are moving so fast I can’t keep up but for anyone who’s not a fan, there’s been literally hundreds of tweets of her being racist, homophobic and everything else in between! Some of her die hard fans are saying it’s excusable as she was “young” (she was 17!) The tweets are actually shocking, not even a small handful.
If big Aims ever posts about Elle Darby again I’d be very surprised!!!
She will start loosing followers soon people who are supporting elle are getting backlash now, I can't believe how many people one girl can offend her tweets are disgusting 😭

I’m not sure if Aimee having us on or not but I actually laughed out loud reading this?
Covid has given her a chance to stay in bed and do nothing?? Is she joking?
Does she not do that all the time anyway? Pretty sure she’s not left her bed properly since moving into her MIL’s, lazy bitch!
Bet she’s done absolutely sweet fuck all since that test! She’ll just be setting the tone for the next year whilst she’s living there 😂
579AB6A2-9555-4282-905C-62312D91B9D2.jpeg

noseyitch19

Nope defo still up....
they have no consistency or routine in their life. Another day missing out on nursery no doubt. These poor girls don’t stand a chance when they start school this year. All to give Shaimee some much needed time to herself in bed no doubt. Writing a diary like a 12 year old girl - or journaling or whatever shite she wants to call it. This infuriates me!

Fandan

Also, “I really need to get up, it’s 11am.” You have 3 young kids. Who sleeps till that time with 3 weans?!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Someone who’s MIL is on hand to deal with them properly no doubt and ripping the absolute piss out of it!

Reactions: 4