Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseyitch19

Buying new beds for the in laws house?! They must be planning on being there for ages if they can’t make do with what they have. House isn’t even on the market yet. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 4

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
I'm a bit out the loop with Aimee (too busy doing other stuff, like ya know, working, actually parenting my kids and keeping my house reasonable)... but what's the deal with a house move? Are they definitely moving or is this just more fluff for content?

poundofflesh

It’s basically a cover so she doesn’t have to move her lazy backside isn’t it? That’s why she’ll accept everything gifted but make buggar all effort otherwise.

gettagrip

I'm guessing she's using her mums address to stay in East Ren school district, but that opens her up to quite a hefty fine... I'd be happy to grass her in :)
Very good point, she’s not one to follow the rules if they don’t suit her. Lockdown, school catchment areas…

Wonder what all teachers and social workers who follow her and tell them they are very good parents think of this shite

Out the loop

Shows a video of a very bog standard girls outfit and makes a comment she knows people will say hasn't she brought for her boys. Says "of course I have its just not as exciting" that fucking sums her up. What a joke. She's literally showed docs, leggings, a top with cardigan and socks. Hardly exciting to begin with, but doesn't think the boys things are exciting enough to show. Then goes on to say she feels as though she's reliving her childhood through Callie at Christmas because *insert accent here* "not going to lie I'm not really into football boots, fortnite, v bucks..." Oh aimee wise up! Not every parent is interested in everything their child shows an interest in, but you could at least pretend. I don't want to watch endless hours of YouTube about busses and planes, but I do. And guess what, I even went to the transport museum. Not because it was free, or hashtag gifted, or for an #AD but because my child shows an interest in these things!
Not interested in the boys things, but can't wait to play with Barbie Dream House with Callie. Got it.

You can actually see how buzzing she is that someone in the butchers told her she followed her on Instagram and gifted her a steak pie 🤣. What a fucking weird thing for a grown woman to be so excited over.
I can see why the woman done that, and in sure most of us Tricias would do something similar if we knew what a crappy time someone had recently had and that we could help a little by doing something nice like that. But it's her calling it "gifted". She's so sucked into the Instagram world.
I got my little girl this outfit in navy 🙈 I’m quite ashamed I have the same taste as shamie 🤣🤣

• Haha

instainsta2021

Ddug is saying she has barely bothered with social media she has never been off it.

I’m sure she even posted on Christmas Day as well
90A0154B-D32A-4118-AC16-E5A6619EEE7F.jpeg

crjo

Right what’s the verdict on R2NB wedding pics? All that hullabaloo about her “hand made self designed dress”!

mc1025

So it's after ten in the morning, and she's at Silverburn after the school run, where she is no doubt going to have lunch and then hang around till school finishes to collect the boys. There's no way she's driving back to the in-laws today till it's home time - her days must cost her a fortune, fuel, food, drinks, whatever Callie demands in the shops - she really needs a job to save money even if she is on minimum wage!!!

Clementine

VIP Member
How about getting your head out of your phone and actually interacting with your kids? I’ve got 12 years on Aimee but I barely get time to sit down when I take my kid to soft play.
8EDB30C2-D111-460B-A1A8-912C3F2C8ABC.jpeg

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
What is she planning on doing with the beds when she gets a new house? She won't need two lots of beds for everyone?!

Mysteryy

Chatty Member
Completely agree that Aimee dresses wrong for her body shape. She could look great but she has no dress sense at all and the people around her obviously don't want to tell her 😂

xoNosy

Exactly this - I absolutely HATE character clothes and stuff but kids are only small for a short window and if that’s what makes them super happy then so be it!
Aw agreed! But like you say it’s not forever and let’s be honest nobody should be seeing their bedding

buymealatte

“Haven’t taken the boys out, let them stay up too late last night so I’m tired and can’t be arsed with them. Weather is another excuse not to do anything with them all weekend too, excuse excuse excuse, bye lovelies”
Actually breaks my heart for those poor wee boys. Of course she can make Callie’s dancing - like obviously! Yes she says she was up during the night with her and a broken sleep. She’s in a house where she has her mother in law there if she’s asking her to watch the boys whilst she takes Callie to dance, she could ask her to get them ready and out for their activities. Reality of being home from the best weekend ever clearly setting in as she looks awful. It wouldn’t surprise me if that shower to wash her hair was the first time she washed since she got home as she’s looked bogging ever since. All that money to have extensions in and she just washes it and leaves it. Why didn’t she go and have a shower and dry her hair last night? Why can’t she get those bairns to bed at a reasonable hour when she knows full well they need to be up and out for their activities?! It’s absolutely pissing down so what exactly is it she’s going to get home to get them organised for? A trip to silverburn? Home bargains? Or will she just be too shattered from her broken sleep she’ll have to go home and lie down. My bets on the 2nd option.

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Sharing small shops today as something came up yesterday... goes on to share a few pages, with absolutely no info on them, not a single review or recommendation, doesn't even tell you what the shop sells. She's literally just went on a couple of pages and shared them to her story. I wonder what came up yesterday than prevented her doing this really difficult, complicated, time consuming task of influencing!

Haven't been bothering with fat Ange recently, she bores me to tears now but went for a wee nosey. Fuck sake she is enormous now! She looks like those weans Gran! How can she have aged so much in just a few years??
I unfollowed her once she came back from the shame of someone on here shagging her dad 😅 she is absolutely massive now! She must’ve put on at least a stone or more! How old is she? Whatever she is I’d add 20 years for a more accurate age!!!

• Haha

Pinkholiday

She’ll be absolutely exhausted today having not stopped buying 3 sets of bedding and getting her hair done.

The beds would have fitted, Callie has one of those wee tiny IKEA kids beds so it wouldn’t be an issue just Aimee has to spunk cash wherever possible. Obviously the bedding they currently had wouldn’t be any good either so that’s probably the guts of £100 right there. And the poor soul not having her hair done since before Christmas…. Where is this endless supply of cash coming from?!
This was my thought. Someone else could actually own the house and they've been renting but she has been claiming as a single parent so it's actually not worth her while to work. That's the only reason I can come up with why she isn't hungry for the money etc. They also have a car each do they not? It's insane, god help her when the kids are older

noseyitch19

Is she actually for real???? I'm in a stinking mood today but she's doing my head in..... oh god I'm so tired yawn yawn lying about doing hee haw, try doing what everyone else does shamiee!!!!! Iv also just recovered from covid, iv got 3 kids similar ages to yours, full time job, housework, food shopping, try and go to the gym and shes laying in bed moaning, lives in cloud cuckoo land someone needs to have a work with her and give a shake. Rant over 😩
yes but the months of mopping about, lying in bed, having everyone else look after her kids and dug, hanot been enough time for her to process everything that’s happened!

she’s needs to experience the real world!

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
100% - even if she feels totally fine you just know she will be saying she is exhausted and can’t move plus emotional etc etc so she can lie in her pit and have everyone else run about after her. Her miscarriage was a shame but I can’t imagine her with a newborn, up umpteen times a night and then doing a school/nursery run, housework, making dinners and all the other stuff in between.