Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
For them to be moving to a bigger house on Kyles one wage, I would imagine his parents will be guarantor for the new place - they are going to end up mortgaged to their eyeballs and she still won’t get a job, I think she will be pregnant again by the summer anyway 🙈
She 💯 will be! She’ll probably be scouring about in kyles old wanking cupboard to find a filled sock so she can impregnate herself 😅

she’s realised she actually has nothing to talk about, at all! No USP, no direction, no cute kids to pimp out for work (sorry, but it’s true!) and she has no substance to her life. She’s boring as sin,
I actually preferred her when she’d drink all weekend then post on the Tuesday how much she was struggling with her mental health, when in fact she was just on a day 2 hang and had the fear!

her followers are consistently falling, she’ll be under 30k soon enough (she’ll probably see this and either do a sad “woe is me post”, get her massive belly out for shares or buy some more followers, usual aimee behaviour)
Everyone’s realised how fucking dull she is and she’ll be desperate for the pregnancy in the hope she can cash in on it but her very small ship has sailed!

Attachments

Reactions: 4

oneofthefifteen

Was thinking the same! I’m pretty sure you can’t just come over and work without a visa! Someone take one for the team and message her for prices and how to pay. I can’t since I watch from a fake account after Shamie blocking me when I called her out for her doxing someone! 🙄🙄🙄

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
This is random but does anybody know Aimee personally or if she found out she was pregnant with her oldest late into the pregnancy or kept it secret?? I am almost certain she done my nails while I was pregnant and she asked me a million questions abt being pregnant etc and told me she was looking at wedding venues and can't wait to have kids then I came across her on insta and.... Her oldest was actually born b4 my kid 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I had a bump etc so I was definitely quite far in considering I didn't show until around 5mth 😕
It's been bothering me for a while as I'm 100% sure she's the same person!

domaco16

I think you all are underestimating moneymum- she is as much a clinger oner as social mama! Think moneymum also outstays her welcome many a times!! Honestly she acts like she is besties with swoony but half the time you can tell that swoony is just not into it and it is all about the content and views! Its all for the gram! lol

I think you all are underestimating moneymum- she is as much a clinger oner as social mama! Think moneymum also outstays her welcome many a times!! Honestly she acts like she is besties with swoony but half the time you can tell that swoony is just not into it and it is all about the content and views! Its all for the gram! lol
OK but why would moneymum want to cling onto social mama?

instainsta2021

I follow another Glasgow mum and she is a real nice page but keeps sharing her kids in the bath 😡 honestly sends me over the edge

• Wow

oneofthefifteen

I’ve no idea where the MIL house is either, I just find it funny as I am pretty sure Aimee said it was Bearsden they lived and turns out it’s as fake as her accent!

I thought Kyle’s mum and dad must be loaded to be having a big house in Bearsden but it’s all smoke and mirrors… probably a bungalow they’ve inherited since Aimee said they’ve had it for years….

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Scabbie needs all the friends she can get even if they are bottom of the barrel. She's a cow so people lose interest quickly
She would probably bore them to death before they had a chance to lose interest. Is she still trying to be a dancer? Cause hen, it's time to give up on that dream.

• Haha

Fandan

Petition to get the social services mama to move back in with the MIL for a week if it means we don't have to endure story after story of Callie in that sickly pink room rabbiting on.
We don’t have long before they move back in there. We can but hope 😂😂

• Haha

xoNosy

So Callie wants LOL or Barbie duvet covers but Aimee is struggling to find any that SHE likes… sorry what?? Do one thing for your weans ONE THING and get them bedding that THEY want. Ffs

Out the loop

I thought that was disgusting too… all me me me, poor kids are upside down with it all and it’s all about her!! She really needs to get a grip and care more about her kids than herself… it’s so self absorbed and as been mentioned, she doesn’t have a job to hold down!! And she still can’t manage
Exactly and I’m not belittling people that don’t work because looking after your kids is a full time job on its own but she doesn’t even lol after her kids properly! She’s grieving for the one she lost I get that but she really needs to focus on the ones that are here or they’ll eventually grow up to resent her

mc1025

Surely, SURELY she's emptied it? Why on earth would you not?
Her dog jizz, and puke stained furniture was cleaned especially for the "staging" lol she could easily have taken the kids beds and put them in that room, they aren't exactly a selling point !

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
I think what she meant was she hasn't had a vanilla latte in ages as she was too much of a scrounger to put her hand in Kyle's pocket to refill the vanilla syrup themselves (you know since shes the one thats used it all). She's clearly just been waiting on the FIL to restock. I'd imagine she feels that he should pay for it since its his coffee machine rather than her buying it since it's her using it.
She's insufferable 🤮
You’re right but she still talks shite. Weeks? She’s always got to exaggerate 🥱 .