SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has put his whole life out there for everyone to see and is now claiming he is being stalked because people have made comments in his said very public life
I reckon it’s just bad comments he’s been getting and maybe on his IG. The police will do sweet FA

The man was sarcastically replying to ‘trolls’ and winding them up. Now he’s upset they are fighting back. Paul, you literally have brought this all on yourself.

Reactions: 2
Okay, I have a few thoughts regarding Paul's privating of his accounts and want to share them here.
  • did anyone notice the 'fan pages' that were popping up recently? I do think they were made to take the Mickey, but they weren't nasty, just 'ironic' I suppose. he responded to one a few days ago saying 'why are you making pages with my face and name' or something along those lines. clearly wasn't happy with these 'fan pages' being made, so I'm wondering if that's who he called the police over (if he did), although I'm guessing he just reported them online somehow. one of their posts shows whoever made the fan page printing photos of Pauls face and putting them on their wall.
  • Paul recently spoke about how his views were going down and how TikTok 'wasn't how it used to be'. I noticed he's posting a lot and if the posts don't get good engagement, he deletes them. at the same time, he deletes hate comments even though they probably mean his tiktoks are shown to more people. without the hate comments, which of course I don't endorse, there's very little support.
  • I also think he may have gone private on insta to sort out who he's following like someone has mentioned here. there were too many young girls involved in his posts and he must have realised how inappropriate that was? we can hope
Anyway, just a few things I've been thinking. I know he does these dramatic exits so often for attention and I'm thinking this one is the same. When he inevitably un-privates his account, people will rush to see what's been going on. What do you think?

ALSO side note:
anyone feel awkward watching his recent lives when his son is there, trying to talk to his dad, and Paul is concentrating on the live and what people are commenting rather than... his own son? It makes me feel uncomfortable. Maybe because I've got my own daddy issues lol, or maybe because it's just awkward watching a grown man pretty much ignore his son who he's supposed to be spending time with. From what I understand they don't see each other even weekly, so if I was the mum I'd be pretty peeved to see this kind of thing broadcast to the world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Couldn't agree more with everything you have said. He wants everyone to.say "paul, please don't leave, you are amazing etc".
I thought the same on his live the other night. He made tea for his son but was so interested in doing a live that he just ignored him. Does anyone else get annoyed with how He eats? He always covers his mouth with his hand and he has the most irritating chomp.
I just want to know who said his flowery shirt looks good? He's gone from always wearing Grey to that!

Reactions: 4
He has deleted his video with the washing machine saying he’s leaving. I reckon if he called the police, the cops just told him to take a break From tiktok and to stop wasting their time lol

He has deleted his video with the washing machine saying he’s leaving. I reckon if he called the police, the cops just told him to take a break From tiktok and to stop wasting their time lol
It's crazy that a grown man would even post something like that. Like, mind blowing to me. Just basically doing things so people respond with - please stay!
I haven't had much experience with police but they definitely wouldn't take anything online that serious, unless it was like super severe harassment I think. Even then, I doubt they have time to deal with this stuff. It's all for the drama and the story with Paul.

Reactions: 6
I think he thinks trolls laughing at his dancing on tiktok is “harassment” and us knowing he got a 16yr old pregnant when he was 27 is “Stalking”
It's crazy that a grown man would even post something like that. Like, mind blowing to me. Just basically doing things so people respond with - please stay!
I haven't had much experience with police but they definitely wouldn't take anything online that serious, unless it was like super severe harassment I think. Even then, I doubt they have time to deal with this stuff. It's all for the drama and the story with Paul.

Reactions: 4
Invading his private life? He’s put his whole life on social media what does he expect

Reactions: 7
He said on his live earlier he is on a "mental health break". He's in Chester and was walking around the town.
Screenshot_20210824-093622_TikTok.jpg

He then said to this girl to message him on his insta!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He’s posted saying by the weekend he will delete all social media. There’s no reason to wait, if he was serious about deleting, he would just do it now. He still can’t see the problem with him talking to young girls.

He’s posted saying by the weekend he will delete all social media. There’s no reason to wait, if he was serious about deleting, he would just do it now. He still can’t see the problem with him talking to young girls.
Omg this guy just craves attention! I think he gets a kick out of people giving their ‘sympathy’ ffs. Absolute joke of a man!

Reactions: 2
He was on live the other day and someone was suggesting he goes to London for a break, he says repeatedly he will only go if he can sleep on her sofa
What a predator

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.