SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He absolutely needs therapy. He needs some sort of help. He’s completely back to his old ways now. A few days ago he was crying and saying he’s leaving Gloucestershire he hates it. Now he’s back on live. It really irritates me when he says ‘no one in real life makes weird comments like these weirdos’ yeah and I’m sure on your walk to the local supermarket you don’t prat around and prey on young girls… go figure!

Reactions: 3
So he posts this video asking people if they believe in love at first sight (pic 1)
There are many replies but he replied himself to this comment (pic 2)
And this is who he replied too. Why reply to her out of all the other replies? She’s clearly very young. That’s why (pic 3)

Attachments

Reactions: 5
He slept in a field last night. He did a live saying he walked like 10 miles to sleep in a field alone. It’s very odd

Reactions: 7
His latest tiktok, “first date expectations”.
Crying for attention from more females, really troubled individual.

Reactions: 4
Defo crying for attention - he's opened his profile again! lol - not private anymore.

I'm cringing so hard at his videos man... absolute cringefest!

Reactions: 4
He uploaded a vid yesterday, with clothes laid out in different parts of his house, with some sad music in the background, and someone talking over it and then words with "im alright" etc... and then at the end a paragraph... & yesterday there was over 200 comments all with "hope your okay, thinking of you" blah blah blah...

Today. He's deleted all the comments (this man has TIME), and then uploaded a new video of him flapping his arms about doing weird facial expressions with a filter on... HONESTLY this guy!!

• Haha
I don’t know why middle aged women literally cream over him he posts 60 second videos of him posing and moving his lips to a song because he doesn’t know the lyrics 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does he actually have a job anymore? He’s constantly on live in the middle of the day?

Reactions: 2
Fancy being a 40+ bloke walking down the street, recording yourself for tiktok…

All i see is “PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION, PLEASE LIKE ME”…. Also obviously likes the sound of his voice.

I’ve taken it really personally that he’s parading around to fleetwood Mac 🤬

Why does he always faff with his collar when he "dances" ? first he was lifting up his top, and now this?!

Reactions: 3
Live again... god he's so weird. He'll chat, then start dancing with weird face expressions, then rambles,

Reactions: 2
He’s very predictable. Gets sad , says he’s leaving , waits for enough female attention (in the hope to get a new gf) then comes back.
He thinks he’s a sensitive , “just want to talk” kinda guy which HE thinks women want to hear , but he doesn’t realise it comes across creepy and quite manipulating.
He also needs to pack it in with the rudeness when replying to comments . Most are just silly divs who tell him he looks like certain famous men . He needs to just ignore them or delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.