SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This man gives me the absolute boke (ick) with his dancing grabbing his tshirt, his 'big hugs' and 'little ol me' routine šŸ¤®

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Heā€™s disgusting!! He only replies to women on his lives, especially young women. I hope his son doesnā€™t get bullied in school for the videos his dad postsšŸ˜µ

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I've never seen him before so I thought I'd go check him out ... thats a whole load of cringe right there!!

Reactions: 6
Never heard of him so I just searchedā€¦ not sure what to think

Reactions: 3
ah finally a thread on him
the man is beyond creepy
why women fawn over him and think he is amazing is beyond me

i personally think his last ex (tiktok girl) didnā€™t want to be with him as he is wayyyy to full on

Reactions: 13
Thereā€™s this girl called Connie (not sure if this is the ex girl) who heā€™s obsessed with sheā€™s a mod on his lives and Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve met up in person, she also looks very youngšŸ˜Ÿ

Reactions: 4
connie is his ā€œfriendā€ i think
iā€™m sure they met up last week
she seems to a lot younger then him and youā€™re right he seems very very infatuated with her

I feel he'd be the jealous controlling type, get the young girls with all the little old me, dancing nicey niceness then be a dick.

I feel for his son, I would be mortified if my parents had been like that when I was his age

Reactions: 6
Because of this thread I went to check him out he looks like a bit of an anorak, train spotter.

Reactions: 9
Thereā€™s this girl called Connie (not sure if this is the ex girl) who heā€™s obsessed with sheā€™s a mod on his lives and Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve met up in person, she also looks very youngšŸ˜Ÿ
Nah itā€™s not his ex . Just a moderator friend. I think theyā€™re all In their 20ā€™s šŸ˜¬

Because of this thread I went to check him out he looks like a bit of an anorak, train spotter.
Heā€™s just cringe and plays the ā€œIā€™m an amazing guy and everyone is amazingā€ too much . Itā€™s so insincere and itā€™s obvious he just wants a new gf .
His ex was 16 and he 27 when they got together. She fell pregnant quickly and have a son who is now 12 . Sheā€™s near 30 and realised she doesnā€™t want to be with him anymore , hence his start on TT

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210607_190156.jpg

Why does he always do stupid faces and always have his sleeve half up his hand

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Hadn't heard of him before so went and had a look , eww very cringe.

I think heā€™s around 38-40 from what I can tell
Whatā€™s his job? Seems to be some kind of nhs worker but not sure what

I think heā€™s around 38-40 from what I can tell
Whatā€™s his job? Seems to be some kind of nhs worker but not sure what
If Iā€™ve heard it once Iā€™ve heard it a million times heā€™s works in a neuro rehab centre for people with neurological conditions and traumatic injuries Iā€™m sure

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.