SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching this live from behind a pillow. So awkward. Feels like I'm witnessing something private?

Also, EVERYTHING is passive aggressive with him. Someone asked if he ever had appendicitis and he responded 'WELL YEAH cos I've had my appendix out'. He constantly feels attacked by people just asking regular questions??????? I'm so frustrated with the whole thing omg!

bizarre
probably got so used to talking to his young ex in a deameaning manner that it’s 2nd nature to him!

Reactions: 4
there's been a huge decrease in criticism on Paul's recent posts.... I think the mods are on one. thoughts, everyone? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Another thing that annoys me is that when he does those bleeping awful dances lifting up his top, he DOESNT KNOW THE WORDS TO THE SONG. So mouths along some gibberish and then does 15 (totally shite) dances to the same song STILL NOT KNOWING THE WORDS. Just don’t bleeping mime along, or learn the 30 words needed for the 10 seconds of dance.
LOL I just looked and the one that goes ‘shut it and bend over’ HE GETS BEND OVER WRONG. It’s 5 words Paul. Can’t call yourself a content creator if you canny even be bothered to learn 5 words.
Also I LAUGHED yesterday when he called his TikTok ‘content’ - MATE. That is not content!!!!!
Gah. I hope he gets stung soon by someone pretending to be a young girl and he gets taught a lesson.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched one of his lives for the first time and that guy only talks to girls? whenever he responds to a guys comment its such a dull answer then when a girl asks his eyes pop out of his face. Literally follows any girl who says hi too

Reactions: 3
I watched one of his lives for the first time and that guy only talks to girls? whenever he responds to a guys comment its such a dull answer then when a girl asks his eyes pop out of his face. Literally follows any girl who says hi too
Yup. He’s a classic predator. Goes to clubs but drinks j20s. That’s so he can take advantage of younger, drunk girls

Reactions: 9
He always used to come up on my fyp when he was live and gives me the ick 🤮I've just nosed at his videos as I haven't seen them for a while and I'm so happy he broke his foot on my birthday 😂I fell and sprained my knee and ankle so was pissed off so glad he had a worse day than me😂

Reactions: 1
In reply to one of the latest vids - I’d rather you shirt pull than groin thrust 😵💫😩

he just can't stop! He's got his lovely hawaian shirt back on and honestly think he looks hot in it!

Not sure why that was underlined ...

I had to make an account just to post! I feel like I could say so much about this guys content but to keep it short and sweet I do agree with you all - the minute I came across his first live I instantly felt like something was off, his attitude (on his lives especially) just gives me major red flags. I can never understand how he gets so many supportive comments. It’s very bizzare.

Reactions: 6
I had to make an account just to post! I feel like I could say so much about this guys content but to keep it short and sweet I do agree with you all - the minute I came across his first live I instantly felt like something was off, his attitude (on his lives especially) just gives me major red flags. I can never understand how he gets so many supportive comments. It’s very bizzare.
Its because people (mostly women) fall for the nice guy act. At first, I thought he was a super nice guy then I was like wait a minute something ain’t right

Reactions: 4
He met his ex partner in a night club . She was 16 and probably drinking/drunk and he was 26 and sober (he doesn’t drink) Now that screams red flags

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow this weirdo but he pops up on my FYP sometimes. I watched his live for about 5 minutes and alarm bells were ringing. All the “big hugs “ and mr nice guy act are so transparent! More SerialKillerEyes than snapshoteyes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.