SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sat here wondering if he makes these dances up as he goes along? Or does he spend hours practicing? What do you all think?

Im sat here wondering if he makes these dances up as he goes along? Or does he spend hours practicing? What do you all think?
He definitely practices, and he’s still shite 🤣

just been reading through these threads and I’m just baffled at how these tiktokkers can show their face in the real world. This pandemic has a lot to answer for!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He pretends he does it on the spot but I’ve been watching old Justin timberlake videos and some of those moves are attempts at JT! Even the sleeve!, Justin had the sleeves over his hands in some videos 😂

Reactions: 3
He pretends he does it on the spot but I’ve been watching old Justin timberlake videos and some of those moves are attempts at JT! Even the sleeve!, Justin had the sleeves over his hands in some videos 😂
Hahah yes!! Nail on the head. Trying to be ‘sexy’ and ‘cool’ OWN IT (can’t stand when he says that)
But the reality is every dance is the same and is creepy and out of time.

Reactions: 2
I have just watched his live and Someone just asked if he's single and he always looks to the side.. I also feel like he probably has dandruff.. does anyone think the same? Gingivitis and dandruff 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
I have just watched his live and Someone just asked if he's single and he always looks to the side.. I also feel like he probably has dandruff.. does anyone think the same? Gingivitis and dandruff 😂😂😂
Ew, he’s trying to be mysterious about it like anyone cares if he’s in a relationship or not. I just hope she’s over the age of 28.

• Haha
His latest video with the football- LEARN THE bleeping WORDS TO THE SONG IF YOUR GONNA LIP SYNC IT

learn how to work a football too 😂 wtf was that little performance ?
It’s like he’s showing off with the football. Like look at me, I have a football and I can kick it. And sit on it. And dance around it. What ever floats your boat Paul,

Reactions: 1
Hes on live now asking all the girls how they like their beavers??? Lots of replies from young girls saying "shaved". Absolutely disgusting, he gives me the creeps

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Hes on live now asking all the girls how they like their beavers??? Lots of replies from young girls saying "shaved". Absolutely disgusting, he gives me the creeps
He is bleeping vile. He clearly has zero experience with women so prays on young girls who think that kind of basic chat is funny. But he’s jus a paedophile

He’s done the “see you in a while vid” for the beggy sympathy ..Bore off !!

Reactions: 1
He has put his whole life out there for everyone to see and is now claiming he is being stalked because people have made comments in his said very public life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.