SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really need to vent, so please allow me this moment.

Paul, we know you read this page. It isn't you being 'just positive' that people are annoyed at, it's the predatory behaviour. Being passive aggressive and saying you're 'just being positive and happy and dancing and being yourself but that's not allowed' is a weird guilt tripping way of taking responsibility away from the allegations of predatory behaviour. 'All I do is dance, muck about, smile... so sorry I do apologise wholeheartedly' as you said. There's NO need to be passive aggressive. If you want to apologise, then do it genuinely. Don't do the whole 'sorry for being me' thing, because that's not the point here - there are allegations floating about and they need to be addressed sensibly rather than this whole poor me thing. It's not cool.

He’s posted saying by the weekend he will delete all social media. There’s no reason to wait, if he was serious about deleting, he would just do it now. He still can’t see the problem with him talking to young girls.
This is such a good point too. The whole back and forth of 'I'm leaving' then 'I'm coming back stronger' then 'I'm deleting all social media' is just for people to say - please don't go! It just feels manipulative and strange. If you want to leave, just do it. If you think that will help you personally, even better. But don't let people get invested then care for you and take advantage of them by threatening to leave so much.

Reactions: 16
Has everyone seen his crying post on Instagram? He’s asking for help but I don’t know what for… it can’t just be this thread surely that’s got to him this much? He looked like a broken man. All I’ve said is he gives me the ick I don’t understand how he can go from being really passive aggressive with comments on his TikTok posts to crying. Like is he ok?

Reactions: 1
Has everyone seen his crying post on Instagram? He’s asking for help but I don’t know what for… it can’t just be this thread surely that’s got to him this much? He looked like a broken man. All I’ve said is he gives me the ick I don’t understand how he can go from being really passive aggressive with comments on his TikTok posts to crying. Like is he ok?
No I don’t follow him. Hope he’s alright

He’s gone quiet now but looked quite concerning. He’s had lots of comments underneath the post with an outpouring of help so I hope he has confided in a friend there. He was saying he needed help and crying and I think was asking for help with paperwork but crying really badly. That’s why I wondered if it was something else and not this thread

I hope he is reaching out for help. There’s always a reason behind someone’s behaviour and I think he has some deep rooted issues that need resolving.

Reactions: 2
He’s talking about leaving Gloucester and walking to Cheshire with just a sleeping bag. He wasn’t joking. He’s really not in a good place. He’s also said he’s not talking about his son anymore.

He’s talking about leaving Gloucester and walking to Cheshire with just a sleeping bag. He wasn’t joking. He’s really not in a good place. He’s also said he’s not talking about his son anymore.
I noticed his baby mama is in a new relationship and seems very happy. Possibly related

that seems worrying. I do hope he's okay. he's online now and everything seems back to normal... but what you said sounds quite disturbing.

I noticed his baby mama is in a new relationship and seems very happy. Possibly related
where can we see his baby mama?! sorry I'm being nosy. just intrigued!

Yep. He’s a full on manipulator.
Side note, but if he did do the whole exit thing for attention, that's messed up. Very manipulative. I have known a few men like that and found them very disturbing because of how they use peoples (mainly women's) feelings and kindness. Not saying that's what's happening here, but just wanted to add that to your reply as my own perspective.

I don’t believe a word of it !! He’s back thrusting his crotch around on videos so..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone feeling sorry for him, this is exactly what he wants lmao. He’s so manipulative its a joke

Reactions: 4
You’re so right. He seems back to his usual self now.
Yep, he’ll just keep doing these sympathy things every now and then as he’s gaining more followers so he’ll need to manipulate the new ones too!

Iv just read this whole thread. Never heard of him until this. Some of the stuff is hilarious. Honestly though, the guy sounds like a walking red flag. I think he's insecure and has deep rooted issues. His main goal in life is to be loved, he loves that all these women & girls are fawning over him & giving him the attention he wants, which he is clearly addicted too hence the constant manipulation. I think he knows if he dated a woman his own age, they wouldnt give him the time of day and shower him with the attention he desperately craves so targets the younger women..

He gives off predatory vibes though given how young these girls are. Plus his kids mom, she would have been about 15 when she got pregnant. He was 26/27. There's a word for that. It's called Rape! A child under the age of 16 cannot consent because she's a minor. Where the hell were her parents?! If she was of age (16), it's still disgusting. Literally scraping the age limit there. What the hell does a 27yr old man have in common with a girl who's just left school?! Vile. (Note: I'm not calling him a rapist, unless his kids mom was 15 when they had sex)

Tiktok is a paedophile's playground in my opinion. There's hardly any regulation on there. You have people committing suicide n all sorts on that app. It's ridiculous. This guy needs therapy. It's not normal to crave this much attention & lap up attention from young girls, & asking them to message him on insta or whatever. Like, dude, what does a 40+ yr old man want with an 18yr old?! It's predatory vibes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.