SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made an account just to post.
I live in the same city and knew I recognised him from somewhere. I’m in my 20s, I’ve seen him on nights out in clubs notorious for students and younger audiences many times.

I’ve found myself analysing his persona in his lives and videos for weeks but only just put this together.
Its clear there is something not right.
I attempted to get a response in numerous live streams mentioning I’m from the same city etc (my TT profile is pictureless), he will always ignore me and speak to the women posting either side of me - fascinating.
His absolute hypocrisy in mocking “trolls”(most are actually just telling him home truths) and using their TT content or lack of, as an insult, whilst posting passive aggressive video responses, INFURIATES me. As he will post about mental health and happiness between doing so.
I could write a whole essay on this man and the red flags, but the main concern should be his vulnerable audience and his clear manipulative personality towards them.
I’m glad we have a thread to discuss and keep a snapshoteye on this man.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It makes me laugh how obvious it is that he was being homophobic there and now he’s innocently trying to dig his way out of it cos someone’s called him out on it, the more he tries to argue the more I cringe
I honestly don't know anyone else who would use that as an insult. it's so awful, and really just shows what he's like as a person. as if someone being gay makes them any less of a human, or something to insult. it's disgusting. but what do we expect from Paul?

He’ll probably make a tattle acc soon and I reckon the mods already have . Don’t see many mods in the comments anymore . Maybe they’re getting fed up of it all and his rudeness
I feel like the mods are a whole other issue too, the ones I've seen before will block anyone who asks anything at all - my friend asked Paul what his pronouns were and she got blocked. I got blocked for not liking a food he'd mentioned. They seemed to defend him to the death before, and I just find that bizarre.

After seeing Paul's latest tiktok mentioning this forum and with a song that says 'shut up and bend over' with a suggestive dance, I really don't understand what this man is thinking. The accusations here are serious, but rather than reply maturely or even just ignore them altogether, he responds by doing exactly the same creepy behaviour that people are calling him out for, to his young audience? I just find this response quite telling, and quite disturbing really.

Reactions: 13
Anyone noticed him sending xxx's to a girl who is quite clearly still at school? Will post screenshot on here for proof but don't want to include her @ as she's underage.

Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed him sending xxx's to a girl who is quite clearly still at school? Will post screenshot on here for proof but don't want to include her @ as she's underage.
If you can, just hide her username. I’ve already put this warning out there to Paul about stopping messaging young girls because one of them will be a paedophile sting. He has not took heed of this warning. So he has that to look forward to in the coming months x

Reactions: 4
If you can, just hide her username. I’ve already put this warning out there to Paul about stopping messaging young girls because one of them will be a paedophile sting. He has not took heed of this warning. So he has that to look forward to in the coming months x
completely agree with you. this is really serious. on her tt she talks about school and still being at school!
9964D3E8-3A53-4C34-8138-A5E97112F225_1_201_a.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
His latest video is classic.. trawling through comments till he finds one he can take the morale high ground on and come across as caring and genuine Paul… *YAWN*

He's talking about people on tattle so much in his recent lives, he's deffo creeping around this site as well

Reactions: 2
He's talking about people on tattle so much in his recent lives, he's deffo creeping around this site as well
Good. It’ll make people come and read here and see the truth about him. Keep going Paul… times ticking. Tiktok, tiktok

He really really creeps me out with the little ol’ me routine he does every single time. The grabbing and comments he makes. They’re just so cringeworthy.

He’s on live just now and that young girl from the screenshot is saying how much she loves him and she will “see him later” 😰

He’s so manipulative.
On a live and this scouse lady is asking him to do a forfeit like Tom sauce on his tongue and other silly food tit and he said no , but then said if he was to give her a forfeit it would be to not drink any booze for next so many lives .
I don’t like it and it makes me feel uncomfortable

I'm watching this live from behind a pillow. So awkward. Feels like I'm witnessing something private?

Also, EVERYTHING is passive aggressive with him. Someone asked if he ever had appendicitis and he responded 'WELL YEAH cos I've had my appendix out'. He constantly feels attacked by people just asking regular questions??????? I'm so frustrated with the whole thing omg!

He’s so manipulative.
On a live and this scouse lady is asking him to do a forfeit like Tom sauce on his tongue and other silly food tit and he said no , but then said if he was to give her a forfeit it would be to not drink any booze for next so many lives .
I don’t like it and it makes me feel uncomfortable
bizarre

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.