SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s been posting in the comments of his last video directing people to this tattle page… I’m truly surprised he hasn’t been called out earlier for the illegal underage activity

Reactions: 5
He genuinely makes me feel really really uneasy and I can’t understand how he has so many comments saying positive things? Makes me feel a little bit sick actually

Reactions: 8
He genuinely makes me feel really really uneasy and I can’t understand how he has so many comments saying positive things? Makes me feel a little bit sick actually
They are mostly from single, desperate middle aged women or young teenage girls who thinks he’s cool and love it when he interacts with them :sick:

Reactions: 2
I've just made an account to post on here because omg I can't believe how creepy he is. If you look at his latest tiktok with the sound of.. some people tell me that I need help... he grabs his crotch loads!! It's so bang on

Reactions: 4
I can’t deal with his replies to comments, it’s worse than his dancing lol he’s so embarrassing no wonder he’s single and goes for young ones…. They’ve no sense yet

Reactions: 3
I hope no poor young girls ever fall into his trap again, he’s disgusting and hope he does get caught out for something and exposed!

His tiktok that says ‘brain cell check in aisle 5” is kinda rude considering he prides himself in his job… working with those with brain injuries :rolleyes:

• Haha
Hi Paul, nice to see you’re reading here. We know your dirty little secret. You can’t dance it away you absolute creep.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi Paul, nice to see you’re reading here. We know your dirty little secret. You can’t dance it away you absolute creep.
It makes me laugh how obvious it is that he was being homophobic there and now he’s innocently trying to dig his way out of it cos someone’s called him out on it, the more he tries to argue the more I cringe

Reactions: 5
He’s actually disgusting🤢 likes young girls, made a comment about someone having brain injuries even though that’s what his job is and he’s also homophobic. Why the duck do people still watch him he should have no platform at all!!!

He’ll probably make a tattle acc soon and I reckon the mods already have . Don’t see many mods in the comments anymore . Maybe they’re getting fed up of it all and his rudeness

He was definitely meaning that as an insult. He’s homophobic and is being called out in the comment section. He’s pathetically acting innocent and essentially gaslighting the person

Glad i found this, this guy is an absolute creep! He messaged my friend on insta and she’s EIGHTEEN. Actually makes me sick thinking there’s weirdos supporting him

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.