SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get pissed off reading his replies to comments? People asking why are you a middle aged man doing this and he goes “I’m amazing and I’m happy so I can” no your not mate your insecure as duck and you like little girls🙃

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else get pissed off reading his replies to comments? People asking why are you a middle aged man doing this and he goes “I’m amazing and I’m happy so I can” no your not mate your insecure as duck and you like little girls🙃
He is too cocky for his own good. Yes it’s fine to have confidence but to consistently day things like ‘I’m amazing’ is just arroganc. He’s a 41 year old who talks to underage girls, nothing amazing about him.

Reactions: 1
I’m really concerned about him talking to underage girls, I don’t understand how he’s still getting away with it?! All these older women on his TT who he claims are his friends, aren’t doing or saying anything about it

I’m really concerned about him talking to underage girls, I don’t understand how he’s still getting away with it?! All these older women on his TT who he claims are his friends, aren’t doing or saying anything about it
I called him up on it once and said “She’s a 16 why are you sending her smiley faces and kisses” and she was like “he’s my friend” (like anyone being groomed would think) and then he blocked me

Reactions: 2
I called him up on it once and said “She’s a 16 why are you sending her smiley faces and kisses” and she was like “he’s my friend” (like anyone being groomed would think) and then he blocked me
That’s shocking 😳. The poor kids. What’s worse is that his son isn’t much younger than the girls he talks to, he should know as a parent how terrifying it is.

His friend omg that is sickening!!! He’s vile and so arrogant it’s embarrassing

Let's hope this weirdo stays off tiktok for good but I'm sure he's just attention seeking.

Attachments

He’s already back, claiming he’s not upset and the tt he posted was about the negativity in general. He’s such an odd character and the way he says ‘aright’ after everything is so David Brent.

• Heart
He’s already back, claiming he’s not upset and the tt he posted was about the negativity in general. He’s such an odd character and the way he says ‘aright’ after everything is so David Brent.
More like David Bent. He’s so passive aggressive I can’t stand him, did you see he replied to all the comments with the same comment in his “leaving tik tok” video?? He even put in his bio he will be back when negativity is gone, 2 hours later he’s posted 2 videos 🤣👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You’ll NEVER be amazing Paul!! Ruined a young girls life because you were ageing and wanted to settle down . She was 16 for Christ sake . I hope you feel shame forever

Reactions: 3
Saw this gem under his latest video. This woman seems to think paedophilia is funny.
God. He shouldn’t be working with vulnerable people in a care home with a record like that. I’m surprised the girls parents didn’t report him.

I made this account just to reply to this thread, as I've been observing Paul for a few months now... noticed a few disturbing things I wanted to add here, to the (what seems like) never ending list of his creepiness. I really feel like we're going to see him be 'exposed' for some bad behaviour regarding underage girls or people he knows irl, I get SUCH a bad vibe from him.

• has anyone else noticed in a few TT's he's very clearly not wearing underwear? in these specific TT's he'll dance to accentuate that... area... and it's just hard to ignore the obvious bump between his legs. I found myself feeling completely disgusted when I first noticed this, considering the low age of his following. he also refers to this in a caption, saying something like 'no loose change everything secured'. urgh
  • I did a little experiment and replied to his live without a profile picture with my face in it, and got no response from him. I then tried with a photo of my face, and he replied straight away with 'big hugs'
  • side note, but did he really only meet that Frankie ONCE? he was posting SO many tt's about his 'ex' and the hard time he was having coming to terms with the break up. seems like a very unhinged way to deal with the situation, especially at his big age
  • I've also noticed recently when he goes live and he's with his son, he'll just be on the live while his son is playing a game or something. the other day his son was cooking. can you imagine spending time with your parent, and them just being on their phone responding to 'haters' by being a passive aggressive David Brent rip off?
  • and lastly, the passive aggression - it infuriates me. for someone who claims to find the 'hate comments' 'amusing', he sure does talk about LITERALLY NOTHING OTHER THAN HATE COMMENTS
Anyway, that's all from me for now. I'm just looking forward to hearing others thoughts on this and it's been so refreshing seeing that other people notice the creepiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
More like David Bent. He’s so passive aggressive I can’t stand him, did you see he replied to all the comments with the same comment in his “leaving tik tok” video?? He even put in his bio he will be back when negativity is gone, 2 hours later he’s posted 2 videos 🤣👍🏼
Yep, constantly taking a break and leaving tik Tok because of the negativity but won't stop replying to the negativity and goes live every night for hours...

God. He shouldn’t be working with vulnerable people in a care home with a record like that. I’m surprised the girls parents didn’t report him.
I truly think he brings his job up so much to get some kind of 'awww Paul what a great person you are' for working with vulnerable people. he brings it up SO much as if to prove he is a nice guy

It’s that stupid toothy smile he does that drives me mad, someone clearly told him he had a nice smile once and now he just won’t stop :mad:

He’s a master manipulator. One day someone’s gonna pretend to be an underage girl and expose him. Yes Paul, I know you read here. You better stop talking to all those underage girls, you never know when the next one is a sting 🙂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.