SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
stopping his daily lives due to “weirdos” and not being able to get up as much due to his foot 😂
more like people kept mentioning tattle
I don’t think he found tattle. I think his so called besties did and told him . Why do people do that ?? Just leave ppl alone on to get things off their chest and have a rant. We don’t go to their page and start trolling . These so called fans are horrid people wanting drama.

Reactions: 5
Somehow he has this amazing job and loves it so much yet he’s always on live at stupid times of the day (working times), is he ever actually at work??

Reactions: 7
This has to be his worst yet, 🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Today has been awful. He’s posting about having s*x with women whilst on their period. I’m so shocked at how inappropriate he is especially with such young women as his following.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Today has been awful. He’s posting about having s*x with women whilst on their period. I’m so shocked at how inappropriate he is especially with such young women as his following.
Wow , what is up with him ? Saying don’t over think to people . It’s bleeping weird

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what happened during his live today? He got cut off after some weirdos were making inappropriate comments re his son. Wonder if he was banned?

Anyone know what happened during his live today? He got cut off after some weirdos were making inappropriate comments re his son. Wonder if he was banned?
He prob just cut the live off . He’s been back on

He’s on live just now taking the piss out of people who message him “begging” to be unblocked or unmuted in his lives, you’re not a bleeping celebrity honestly get over yourself😐😐😐

Reactions: 3
He’s on live just now taking the piss out of people who message him “begging” to be unblocked or unmuted in his lives, you’re not a bleeping celebrity honestly get over yourself😐😐😐
He thinks he’s so cool with his sarcasm but he just comes across as really rude.
NO women fancy him or see him as a catch hence the amount of female “friends “ he has. Zoned for life he is …dick!

• Haha
Oh wow!! I am so glad this man has a thread because I was debating making one! What can I say about Paul Breach? I have been watching him now for months, studying him like a wee psychology pet project. conclusion: he’s a creep who goes for young girls.

Have you seen his tiktok about Jack Grealish? Please go watch it! The man is actually losing his marbles. the break up with Frankie who he only knew for a week sent him a bit funny but then he broke his foot and couldn’t dance, that’s what tipped him over the edge. Ick Factor 200000000

Reactions: 15
I don’t get his content at all, it literally doesn’t make any sense and none of it links up it’s random. Genuinley think the only people who like his stuff are underage girls who are happy at the attention he gives them or single women in their 50’s 🤢

Reactions: 4
I don’t get his content at all, it literally doesn’t make any sense and none of it links up it’s random. Genuinley think the only people who like his stuff are underage girls who are happy at the attention he gives them or single women in their 50’s 🤢
Spot on! His content, if you can call it that, is rapidly becoming more and more bizarre by the day

Reactions: 2
He clearly has issues with confidence and thinks it’s funny or cool to try and be controversial but it’s obviously to mask insecurities. Worrying he likes talking to young girls…
The ‘relationship’ he had with that Frankie who he met ONCE and then non stop talked about being dumped for about 3 months was absolutely bleeping bizarre. I’d expect it from a 15 year old not a 41 year old with an almost teenage son. What the duck

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
He’s the most obnoxious, passive aggressive, cringy, weird, bizarre, strange, unstable knobhead on TikTok.
“Big hugs gorge” literally makes my skin crawl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.