SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s on a live with some women and they mentioned us ! Whoohoo and we’re all witches! Funny how these “lovely” people find out about Tattle eh ? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔 #hypocrites
Hi Connie , Hi snapshot 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly it really does amuse me when people get all riled when they have about 5 posts 😂 what a head honestly. Makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 4
Someone asked him his age and how young he would date on his live before, he is 42 and he said he would go down to 27. Is that his wifes age?

Reactions: 2
Someone asked him his age and how young he would date on his live before, he is 42 and he said he would go down to 27. Is that his wifes age?
He was 27 when he got her pregnant or met her I’m sure and his son is around 13/14. She was also 16 when she got pregnant

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He's on live just now and it is so cringey 🤮 he says he only talks to girls cos guys don't have conversation skills

Reactions: 3
On his latest posting a couple of young girls have thanked him for liking their videos. 😬

I’ve just watched his live, he met up with another follower today and she can’t be any older than 22/23. It’s so uncomfortable to watch.

I’ve just watched his live, he met up with another follower today and she can’t be any older than 22/23. It’s so uncomfortable to watch.
Was it one of his moderators? I reckon he was trying his luck with them at the start and they’ve all friend zoned him

Reactions: 2
Was it one of his moderators? I reckon he was trying his luck with them at the start and they’ve all friend zoned him
no idea if she’s a mod, but it seems he has a following of very young girls. In the chat recently he asked how old everyone was and I saw lots of 14,16,18 etc. Awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
no idea if she’s a mod, but it seems he has a following of very young girls. In the chat recently he asked how old everyone was and I saw lots of 14,16,18 etc. Awful.
Wow,it’s getting younger each time

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen his latest video of him thanking everyone for 60k? Jesus it’s as if he’s won the lottery the way he’s going on🙄he’s also talked about being abused as a child and his mum passing away in the same video. He’s such a beg for attention he’s bloody 41 get a bleeping grip eh

• Haha
stopping his daily lives due to “weirdos” and not being able to get up as much due to his foot 😂
more like people kept mentioning tattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.