SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed it too
He posted a video on tt with just a black screen and him talking about trolls and negative comments. He ended the video insinuating suicidal intentions. Said video has now been deleted and he is currently on a live. He said he hasn't eaten or drank anything all day and is acting like a prat as per. He needs help!

Reactions: 4
Finally, I can bloody post. I have been watching from the inside for a VERY long time. I originally kept an eye on tattle because he used to say how vile the comments were on here and curiosity just got the better of me cuz I already had an account. As time went on (it’s been over 1.5yrs now) all I see is truth here.
he doesn’t have a job any more, he’s lost most of his friends because they don’t agree with a lot of the actions he’s taken with gals and the fact he’s stopped caring about his friends in general for the sake of a flirt. He’s moving to a city away from his son to be near a woman who doesn’t care.
Anyway he’s doing some weird dancing live now, so go watch that instead of listening to me. But I can’t be bothered allowing toxic predatory behaviour hide behind a happy go lucky facade.

Reactions: 10
Finally, I can bloody post. I have been watching from the inside for a VERY long time. I originally kept an eye on tattle because he used to say how vile the comments were on here and curiosity just got the better of me cuz I already had an account. As time went on (it’s been over 1.5yrs now) all I see is truth here.
he doesn’t have a job any more, he’s lost most of his friends because they don’t agree with a lot of the actions he’s taken with gals and the fact he’s stopped caring about his friends in general for the sake of a flirt. He’s moving to a city away from his son to be near a woman who doesn’t care.
Anyway he’s doing some weird dancing live now, so go watch that instead of listening to me. But I can’t be bothered allowing toxic predatory behaviour hide behind a happy go lucky facade.
Do u know him personally?

I just popped on his live.... what the duck?! I'm lost for words. He is off his rocker! Not eaten or drank for days and just staying indoors. What can be done?!

Reactions: 2
He’s on live just now with 2 random women. Is this really the peak of his life being on live on a kids app every day and night 🤨

Reactions: 5
He’s on live just now with 2 random women. Is this really the peak of his life being on live on a kids app every day and night 🤨
I’ve watched about five minutes of the live and you can just see straight through him. It’s so desperate and creepy. Calling a girl (as that’s what she is…a girl) his Mum? WTF? It’s the most surreal thing, how does he believe this is normal behaviour?!

I’ve just seen him get worked up about a comment saying he’s live all day. But that’s just someone stating facts!

Reactions: 2
He’s so unstable. Absolute weirdo. I get such bad vibes from him. He’s the kind of man that every woman would feel so so uncomfortable around

Reactions: 8
For someone who absolutely goes to town on the ‘pick me’ culture, he is the very definition of a ‘pick me’ man.

He’s so desperate for attention from girls half his age, that is his validation to feel wanted by them.

Reactions: 11
I’ve watched about five minutes of the live and you can just see straight through him. It’s so desperate and creepy. Calling a girl (as that’s what she is…a girl) his Mum? WTF? It’s the most surreal thing, how does he believe this is normal behaviour?!

I’ve just seen him get worked up about a comment saying he’s live all day. But that’s just someone stating facts!
He also loves it when people ask if he’s together with these young women . You can see the glee in his face

I don’t think him and Connie are friends anymore. She hasn’t been in his lives in over a month. He’s definitely losing it more recently. He was extremely erratic the other day on his live. His eyes were darting all over the place and he was going red so much. He could hardly speak. Then all of a dunddem break into a weird dance, lift his eyebrows, widen his eyes, pull his collar, fiddle with his tit thinning hair and blurt out something cringe.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think him and Connie are friends anymore. She hasn’t been in his lives in over a month. He’s definitely losing it more recently. He was extremely erratic the other day on his live. His eyes were darting all over the place and he was going red so much. He could hardly speak. Then all of a dunddem break into a weird dance, lift his eyebrows, widen his eyes, pull his collar, fiddle with his tit thinning hair and blurt out something cringe.
most of his mods have given up now

Always says he gets hate/trolled just because he dances and acts silly . He infuriates me grrrr. No Paul , that’s not the reason (I personally couldn’t give 2 shits how he dances. Knock yourself out love ) but just stop being creepy to women. I’ve never seen a man act so desperate

Omg he covered his breast with the text 💀 why is everything he does just a constant cry for attention from women?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
He's on live just now and I think he is slowly loosing the plot
He’s saying to someone that they need to get used to his sarcasm. It’s not sarcasm . I like sarcasm . He’s passive aggressive and rude ! Not funny in the slightest

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.