SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i actually did a bit of a shudder reading through these comments. i’m so glad that you all feel in a similar way to how i do - something is seriously off.

sorry, i’m on my phone so awkward to tag everyone, but whoever said about it not being the dancing that’s the problem i completely agree. if it was just the dancing it would be whatever. it’s all of the predatory behaviour.

about the sarcasm - exactly, it’s not sarcasm at all. he may be the most defensive and passive aggressive person i’ve encountered and i’ve been with a few men like that before so i should bloody know. he takes everything as an attack unless it’s from a girl with an attractive profile photo.

i honestly think that he uses his ‘close’ relationship with his mods to make him seem like the typical nice guy. like oh i’m friends with loads of women. i have loads of platonic relationships with women. can you imagine going out with someone who has a whole gang of girls behind him that will just keep defending him and attacking you as a woman? because that’s what would happen.

interesting to hear how it seems like connie and other mods have distanced themselves. it was bound to happen

Reactions: 7
also, last thing but i feel very unnerved by the whole haven’t ate for days thing. why share that? sympathy? a shoulder to cry on? and the rage on the lives is just bizarre. it’s very odd behaviour and as someone who has had depression and actually not eaten for days or left the house, i wouldn’t have told anyone. everything he says is really just for attention. he’s stopped doing his diary and seems to just totally neglect real life stuff.

Reactions: 7
No, he got sacked after they received numerous complaints about his conduct with patients and people online.
No way?! How do you know this is legit?

Also, he changed his page to private so you could only see his tit if you followed him. Must have lasted all of 2 days tho because it's back open again today the beggy mc beg face!

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ he’s been Live literally all day. I’m working and keep bobbing in and out as you do and he’s been on all day. Also he’s currently in a live with a man and is constantly belittling him. Literally he said “oh dans nice but he’s 4,2” and he also said “oh dans taking all my attention”

I’ve never known a more unhinged man in my LIFE and I’m divorced to a psychopath!! He’s another level. I’d love to see him and give him a slap across his narcissistic ugly face😂

Jesus Christ he’s been Live literally all day. I’m working and keep bobbing in and out as you do and he’s been on all day. Also he’s currently in a live with a man and is constantly belittling him. Literally he said “oh dans nice but he’s 4,2” and he also said “oh dans taking all my attention”

I’ve never known a more unhinged man in my LIFE and I’m divorced to a psychopath!! He’s another level. I’d love to see him and give him a slap across his narcissistic ugly face😂
im surprised no one has decked him already the creep!

he lost his job last month, not much since then. He lost it because people on the internet went a bit far and contacted his work, but there were already files on record that said he was inappropriate with people. I don’t think people should be purposely trying to ruin his life, but I also think he should pause and reflect on his behaviour, hold himself accountable. Unfortunately he has such a nervous insecure disposition, I don’t think hed be able to hold a mirror up to himself.

Reactions: 12
He’s saying to someone that they need to get used to his sarcasm. It’s not sarcasm . I like sarcasm . He’s passive aggressive and rude ! Not funny in the slightest
He seems that worked up that hes snappy with the people who seem to genuinely want to interact with him

I think it’s right that people reported him to his work I wouldn’t think twice about reporting someone if they were inappropriate to me. Also to be fair he’s already ruining his own life by being creepy towards women and children because he’s doing it in plain sight on the internet for hundreds of people to witness so why shouldn’t his workplace know about that. Especially in healthcare.

Reactions: 10
Can someone give me a quick low down on this guy, cause he keeps popping up in my tiktok and he gives me the ick. Something not right with him 🥴

Reactions: 2
Can someone give me a quick low down on this guy, cause he keeps popping up in my tiktok and he gives me the ick. Something not right with him 🥴
Read the whole thread. Very insightful;)

I really want to get this thread noticed on tik tok so more people can read what he’s really like!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A grown man is sat on a TikTok live talking about their favourite type of potato. His viewers have gone down to about 32, it’s him and the Irish girl who’s half his age on there.

I would love someone like dontholdbackto do an expose on him, it would be gold for his reaction and passive aggressive dances in retaliation alone!

Reactions: 10
would you believe... he just asked for people who were watching but not talking to talk in the chat. so I (on my side account) said hi Paul here watching, just chilling after a long day x' and he muted me immediately. straight away. do you think he'd do that if I had a photo of myself in my profile? if I was a young girl? I'm laughing my ass off

• Wow
I watched abit of his live and I could not believe what he said. So they were talking about going to the gym and taking protein shakes. Weirdo Paul said ' well I've never had a protein shake, look at me, I found a muscle the other day and I had to go under the shower to get rid of it' ..... I'll give you one guess with what he means.
He is a disgusting creep. I'm glad he got reported at his job but it hasn't even seemed to make him shut his gob and reflect on his absurd behaviour

• Sick
I think it’s right that people reported him to his work I wouldn’t think twice about reporting someone if they were inappropriate to me. Also to be fair he’s already ruining his own life by being creepy towards women and children because he’s doing it in plain sight on the internet for hundreds of people to witness so why shouldn’t his workplace know about that. Especially in healthcare.
It’s 100% right that he be held accountable. Like I said, being smiley doesn’t give you a free ride to be a predator without blame

also forgot to say, but he definitely wears no undies under his joggers so people see *something* quite prominently when he’s thrusting about. it’s happened on multiple occasions now and i find it really odd.

also forgot to say, but he definitely wears no undies under his joggers so people see *something* quite prominently when he’s thrusting about. it’s happened on multiple occasions now and i find it really odd.
In his latest dance video he is definitely making it about his junk. All his hand direct to it and he’s thrusting it. It’s the most grossest thing I’ve ever seen. Imagine him trying it on with you. The skinny rat like ponce. 🤮🤮🤮

16C7DC81-60E7-4B47-B1D1-00B6C2E7FA04.png

Let me help with that?! He’s lost it.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.