SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Famous for being a predator... Yeah I bet he loves it. Until one of the girls dads takes his jaw off!

Reactions: 7
Day 3 of the diary and he’s saying the exact same tit as the other 2 days (I said that in the voice of the big brother voice guy)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is doing my head in, the only reason I haven’t blocked him is because I feel obliged to watch him in case he does anything incriminating. I even know exactly where he living, it’s 2 buildings down from a club that is currently hosting freshers 4 nights a week. I can just imagine him staring out his window to see if there’s any lone vulnerable girls.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He is doing my head in, the only reason I haven’t blocked him is because I feel obliged to watch him in case he does anything incriminating. I even know exactly where he living, it’s 2 buildings down from a club that is currently hosting freshers 4 nights a week. I can just imagine him staring out his window to see if there’s any lone vulnerable girls.
Predators Paradise

Reactions: 2
He is SO defensive. That whole ‘give me attention’ video was so contrived and he knew he’d get women telling him how great he is and to ignore the hate.

Then again, nobody ever sees any hate because he deletes it immediately oddly. I mean surely as a ‘famous person’ he should acknowledge not everyone will like him.

Reactions: 6
His day 3 isa sob story about how all he does is think because the girl he is in love with doesnt want him because hes a hard person to love and thats his problem and her problem.

come on man, seriously?! Get a job, get some hobbies, keep yourself busy - with actual stuff, not tiktok and everything else will just fall into place. Your gonna stay miserable posting beggy vids.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone see the live he did with a young looking girl the other day?
She said something about his hand and he said ‘my right hand is for when you’ve got a headache’
🤢
I wish I screen recorded it. She tittered, very uncomfortable. It was in the daytime I think - I’m home with a small baby so catch the odd live in the daytime when the rest of the world are at work!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the live he did with a young looking girl the other day?
She said something about his hand and he said ‘my right hand is for when you’ve got a headache’
🤢
I wish I screen recorded it. She tittered, very uncomfortable. It was in the daytime I think - I’m home with a small baby so catch the odd live in the daytime when the rest of the world are at work!
i bet he rubs the bone thinking its the clit! 🤣🤣 & always comes first.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Urh his latest scrambled beg on toast video really encapsulates everything I dislike about this man.
I know people express themselves differently etc but to post a video talking about how you nearly lost your life over tiktok comments with sadboy eyes then breaking into (bad) lipsync and the rest of the video is "but at least I realised what a great cheeky chappy I am and my smile and personality are a gift i share that genuinely helps people"
What
I'm never one to gatekeep anyones experience about mental health or the way things effect them but I see straight through this guy hes so manipulative. Seeing this behaviour for what it is is one of those things that often comes with age and experience (if someone told me they were "such a nice guy" I'd believe it, now I judge for myself) but men like this are fully aware of that so tend to gravitate toward younger women. Bet hes the type of guy who calls women his own age "jealous" when pointing out his predatory behaviour.

Anyway, this made me laugh on one of his "fan" pages bottom comment

Big hugs x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Urh his latest scrambled beg on toast video really encapsulates everything I dislike about this man.
I know people express themselves differently etc but to post a video talking about how you nearly lost your life over tiktok comments with sadboy eyes then breaking into (bad) lipsync and the rest of the video is "but at least I realised what a great cheeky chappy I am and my smile and personality are a gift i share that genuinely helps people"
What
I'm never one to gatekeep anyones experience about mental health or the way things effect them but I see straight through this guy hes so manipulative. Seeing this behaviour for what it is is one of those things that often comes with age and experience (if someone told me they were "such a nice guy" I'd believe it, now I judge for myself) but men like this are fully aware of that so tend to gravitate toward younger women. Bet hes the type of guy who calls women his own age "jealous" when pointing out his predatory behaviour.

Anyway, this made me laugh on one of his "fan" pages bottom comment

Big hugs x
Turbononce!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Omg I discovered this man this morning and all I can say is what the actual duck. I went on his live and he was literally BEGGING what looked like a 17 year old girl for her snapchat??? She literally told him she didn’t have snap and he kept on asking for it saying ‘ughhh please give it to me, I’ll get it one day 😁😜’. So creepy!

• Wow
He said on a live yesterday with someone that a woman putting on tights will never be sexy ..eh? He is correct , but my partner would never think , “Oo I’ll go watch her put tights on ” (he’d rather them off haha ) but what a strange thing to say?
Then they put down nightclubs and the type of ppl who go and drunks etc.. but didn’t you meet your ex partner there Paul? And you were sober . Hmm

Reactions: 3
There’s a TikTok from Paul to say he’s aware of a parody account about him. Anyone know what the account name is?!

Reactions: 3
Omg the begging a girl for a snap chat was what made me finally block him. That was too far. He is really dangerous. I get such bad vibes and massive creep vibes from him. He’s getting worse in his lives. Even his mods question his behaviour. There’s some woman called Jen burton is literally licking her screen talking to him. Such desperate behaviour.

OMG his page has gone!!!!!

OMG his page has gone!!!!!

He's set it to only followers. When I first got Tik tok I had no clue how to use it and followed a bunch of random people. Somehow he's still there and I've just seen his posts are only followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.