SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has just done a (what he thinks), sexy close up video and I was nearly sick!!! The wink to the camera and thinking that he is actually hot. He wouldn't know what to do with a woman if they were in front of him! He would be twitching and grabbing at his clothes with his toes pointed inwards like in his annoying football videos.
I don't know why I can't just delete him. He makes me so angry watching him but I find myself intrigued.. just wish I could unsee the latest video! :sick:

Reactions: 10
He currently live and so far I've just seen him say hi to people and then burst into random dance then back to the camera. What is with the biting of his tongue to the side of his teeth 🤮

Reactions: 6
Hahahahahha he’s blocked me too because he’s seen what I’ve wrote on here. He does read this thread.
Paul - from the deepest of my soul you are without a doubt the ugliest human being to walk the plant. Inside and out. You’re crashing and we can all see it. Your own mods can see it. People watch you because it’s like watching car crash TV. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can’t block me Paul as you don’t have a clue of my TikTok username.

I watch periodically throughout the day and the fact you’re an adult, spending ALL day on an app that is full of children being desperate for attention and validation from strangers is WEIRD. You need to get a life, get off the app and start to live your life in the real world rather than this fantasy echo chamber you have online.

Reactions: 10
Aw he’s blocked me cos I called him a wrong un. How do you get to 52 and still aren’t able to handle the truth 🙄

Reactions: 5
Can’t block me Paul as you don’t have a clue of my TikTok username.

I watch periodically throughout the day and the fact you’re an adult, spending ALL day on an app that is full of children being desperate for attention and validation from strangers is WEIRD. You need to get a life, get off the app and start to live your life in the real world rather than this fantasy echo chamber you have online.
If he did that tit in the real world, he'd be lynched for being a nonce! Instead he does it online, on a kids app where they can all flock to him like a fly to tit. Sitting there like hunter's prey waiting to get caught.

Reactions: 4
The day the paedophile hunters do a bust on him will be one of the best days ever. He’s a dangerous predator, sucking young vulnerable girls in with the ‘poor me, pick me, love me’ lines and childish dances.

I knew his face reminded me of someone, it was Mark Feeley.

Reactions: 8
The day the paedophile hunters do a bust on him will be one of the best days ever. He’s a dangerous predator, sucking young vulnerable girls in with the ‘poor me, pick me, love me’ lines and childish dances.

I knew his face reminded me of someone, it was Mark Feeley.
I agree. He thinks he clever with it! But I’ve noticed more and more people are clicking onto it but what I’ve been reading. Curious about Connie. They aren’t even friends anymore! He keeps saying he works in health care yet everyone knows he was sacked. You literally can’t even say hello on his live without his middle aged ugly stay at home mummy mods muting you. Funny how they’re on his lives as much as him. Makes them look like a bunch of TT addict saddoos too 😂 Paul seems so erratic earlier sure he’s not even breathing sometimes. He’s definitely addictive to TT. Has no mates, not job and everyone knows he begs underaged girls to follow him
Or message him on Instagram (as he did on a liver earlier)
Keep blocking us Paul. We’ve all got plenty more profiles to record you on. And you’ll never go quiet because you LOVE attention. 😂😂😂🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I agree. He thinks he clever with it! But I’ve noticed more and more people are clicking onto it but what I’ve been reading. Curious about Connie. They aren’t even friends anymore! He keeps saying he works in health care yet everyone knows he was sacked. You literally can’t even say hello on his live without his middle aged ugly stay at home mummy mods muting you. Funny how they’re on his lives as much as him. Makes them look like a bunch of TT addict saddoos too 😂 Paul seems so erratic earlier sure he’s not even breathing sometimes. He’s definitely addictive to TT. Has no mates, not job and everyone knows he begs underaged girls to follow him
Or message him on Instagram (as he did on a liver earlier)
Keep blocking us Paul. We’ve all got plenty more profiles to record you on. And you’ll never go quiet because you LOVE attention. 😂😂😂🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Private*

I was off today and I go in and out of his lives too, the one where he was asking someone called Anna to follow him on Instagram. Then he asked her to say 3 things about her that would surprise him and the third one she said was "this is hard" and he totally made out she was talking about rude stuff. He is getting worse, I watched the close up video again and it was like torture to my eyes! I dont get how anyone can find him attractive! The other day someone said Andy coming from toy story and he hasn't ever watched TOY STORY!!! he has a son, how can he have not seen or heard of it?? Because he is a boring mother fucker, thats why!!! That wink he does is gonna haunt my dreams tonight! Go get a life in the REAL world paul! I bet he can't think of anything but tiktok!

The way he talks about sex constantly it's almost like it's been forever since he got laid. Reminds me of teenage boys with their hormones buzzing all over their body and the slightest glimpse of someone's tit has em cumming in their pants :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That's Paul! Got all these thirsty girls saying all sorts on tiktok but if they seen him in the street, they wouldnt even give him a 2nd glance!

Reactions: 7
I hate the way he pulls his sleeves up to hide his hands. It’s always the same kind of dangerous loser type guys that do that

Reactions: 3
New here but been following this thread for weeks now. Can’t stand the man! Does anyone else think his obsession with hot chocolate gives off major predator vibes? 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He was on live again last night and the bloke looked wired! Bouncing all over the place, randomly jittery, bursting into a random song and dance - like mate, are you having a manic episode?

Reactions: 3
I can’t find him at all now… I have a couple of accounts so unless he’s blocked me on all of them (unlikely) then he’s gone super private? I can’t even search for him.

He was on live again last night and the bloke looked wired! Bouncing all over the place, randomly jittery, bursting into a random song and dance - like mate, are you having a manic episode?
He’s been like that a lot recently. I think he’s going to crash soon. He’s very manic. It’s hilarious to watch. He needs some meds!

Reactions: 1
I can’t find him at all now… I have a couple of accounts so unless he’s blocked me on all of them (unlikely) then he’s gone super private? I can’t even search for him.
I think he's hidden his account, if u type his name in and u see all the vids he's tagged in u can find him that way as they all tag him in their vids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.