SnapShotEye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's set it to only followers. When I first got Tik tok I had no clue how to use it and followed a bunch of random people. Somehow he's still there and I've just seen his posts are only followers
I'm not following him and can still see his page

Reactions: 1
He’s just blocked a load of people
The snapshoteye fan page went live
Paul was very likely in the live on another account because lots and lots of people who were there have now been blocked
Very weird
He has something against the ‘fan’ account. I think it’s quite funny. Non offensive. He’s saying they have shared pics of his child, or tried to. They haven’t. His minions are abusing the page and calling the page owners bullies.

Reactions: 3
He’s just blocked a load of people
The snapshoteye fan page went live
Paul was very likely in the live on another account because lots and lots of people who were there have now been blocked
Very weird
He has something against the ‘fan’ account. I think it’s quite funny. Non offensive. He’s saying they have shared pics of his child, or tried to. They haven’t. His minions are abusing the page and calling the page owners bullies.
Hes having a complete meltdown on his live tonight. I've never seen one of his lives before what a treat

Hes having a complete meltdown on his live tonight. I've never seen one of his lives before what a treat
I’ve missed out coz blocked. Any highlights? Is he genuinely annoyed by the fan page? It’s a small account

Reactions: 2
I’ve missed out coz blocked. Any highlights? Is he genuinely annoyed by the fan page? It’s a small account
Hes pure raging about it. He turned off his comments and just ranted for an hour straight about it, the gist of it below.

-its FINE if you dont like me but dont be false and talk to me and get me invested in your life then go on other pages saying I creep you out
- they can keep their fan page (no choice really) but just dont post my son (they havent)
- I dont trust anyone anymore because I know there are many genuine people watching my live but the rest of you are just weird fuckers who talk tit behind my back
- everyones weird fuckers cos all I do is bring joy to peoples lives and people have a problem with that for no good reason
- everyones just jealous cos they havent got the balls to dance on tiktok like me
- im just such a nice genuine guy

Then tried to calm himself down, turned the comments on and instructed his mods to be diligent in deleting comments (v clear a lot of people are onto him by the many comments I saw before they quickly got deleted). People kept asking him why he was so angry which kept making him even angrier. He mentioned that he hadn't eaten all day cos he was stressed and was about to put some chips in the oven then decided against it and everyone kept reminding him that there were chips in the oven and he kept snapping I HAVENT EVEN PUT THE CHIPS IN THE OVEN it was so funny (you'll have to take my word for it)

Then some pretty woman joined his live and his whole deminour changed instantly and he was all smiles pulling on his jumper and big hugs hun x

Absolutely fascinating and terrifying to watch at the same time. 10/10

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hes pure raging about it. He turned off his comments and just ranted for an hour straight about it, the gist of it below.

-its FINE if you dont like me but dont be false and talk to me and get me invested in your life then go on other pages saying I creep you out
- they can keep their fan page (no choice really) but just dont post my son (they havent)
- I dont trust anyone anymore because I know there are many genuine people watching my live but the rest of you are just weird fuckers who talk tit behind my back
- everyones weird fuckers cos all I do is bring joy to peoples lives and people have a problem with that for no good reason
- everyones just jealous cos they havent got the balls to dance on tiktok like me

Then tried to calm himself down, turned the comments on and instructed his mods to be diligent in deleting comments (v clear a lot of people are onto him by the many comments I saw before they quickly got deleted). People kept asking him why he was so angry which kept making him even angrier. He mentioned that he hadn't eaten all day cos he was stressed and was about to put some chips in the oven then decided against it and everyone kept reminding him that there were chips in the oven and he kept snapping I HAVENT EVEN PUT THE CHIPS IN THE OVEN it was so funny (you'll have to take my word for it)

Then some pretty woman joined his live and his whole deminour changed instantly and he was all smiles pulling on his jumper and big hugs hun x

You’re a legend. Feels like I was there ♥ 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aw I can’t believe I missed the fan account going live 😂 it’s so funny and I swear it’s run by teenagers as well, he’s getting wound up by literal kids

Reactions: 6

I saw this! No comments just really angry ranting! Thought he had actually lost it!

Anyone that says they are a genuinely nice guy are never nice people. I mean, if your so nice - why you trying to persuade me?
All them likes on tiktok went to his damn head and now he thinks hes something. Has he ever showed his son on tiktok? I feel like hes only really mentioned the kid for extra padding - like as a reason to complain more.

Reactions: 5
Anyone know if there’s any peadophile hunter groups in his area? Wonder if they would do a decoy on him I think he is so dangerous

BC8103BD-7112-442B-9A8D-BF9C9DBC3B91.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Aw I can’t believe I missed the fan account going live 😂 it’s so funny and I swear it’s run by teenagers as well, he’s getting wound up by literal kids
Yeah they look like a pair of uni age girls. Their live was really funny someone said paul was calling the police about it on his live at the same time 😂 dunno if that's true. One of his mods threatened to go live with the fan account but that didnt happen as far as I saw

I saw this! No comments just really angry ranting! Thought he had actually lost it!
Me too I've never caught one of his lives before is he usually like that?

Anyone that says they are a genuinely nice guy are never nice people. I mean, if your so nice - why you trying to persuade me?
All them likes on tiktok went to his damn head and now he thinks hes something. Has he ever showed his son on tiktok? I feel like hes only really mentioned the kid for extra padding - like as a reason to complain more.
Spot on. It's like who are you trying to convince? Me or you?
A lion doesn't have to go around telling everyone they're a lion. I feel like 'being a nice person's is something other people judge for you.

I have seen him post his kid on tiktok before but I didnt see his kid posted anywhere on the fan account

Reactions: 1
I'm so glad I've found this thread.
I followed him when he started doing his dad dance videos as thought he was quite genuine. Then he started the lives and posting odd content and that's when started getting the ick. He is ODD. He needs severe help.
Hes just posted a video of him talking.. basically a woe is me & I might end my life.
I give it 2 hours and he'll post a video of him dancing and smiling.
Pathetic & all for attention

Omg the latest black screen video is hilarious.

I see we are back to the ‘I’m just a genuine nice guy, never done anything wrong. Poor me’ pity party again. It’s just circles isn’t it. He cannot take any form of criticism at all, it’s rather worrying how it copes with adult life - surely people know they won’t be to everyone’s taste.

“And we’ll see if they keep getting up. One day they might not get up”. Bit of suicide baiting from Paul. Honestly if he cannot cope with people calling him out he really shouldn’t be on social media. Unlike the Libby Mae and Katy Lee drama - he deserves what he gets for the young girls he’s talking to on there and making out it’s perfectly normal.

Reactions: 7
I’d take a stab that Paul has reported it, even though there was absolutely nothing malicious on there. He’s also deleted his black screen rambling. Must have had the desired affect.

I screen recorded the video incase anyone missed it before he deleted it.
It was kind of pathetic tbh so glad it is gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.