SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is his tik tok private now. Some of the videos last week were getting 1.2mil views. That disgusting one is only getting 200k?

Reactions: 4
The empath in me just started to feel a bit sorry for him, can someone give me a virtual slap please?
I sometimes find myself feeling sorry for him, then I remember all the crappy things he's done and the fact he brings all the negative comments etc on himself. He's a piece of tit. Anyone that says 'I'm a nice person' generally isn't.

EDIT...

Christ. He's posted again trying to defend himself instead of shutting up. The man is a bleeping moron.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Everything he has said in defence video is not the same as the what he said yesterday. He trips himself up with his own version of events, every single time.

Paul the predator. Lock up ya nans!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The empath in me just started to feel a bit sorry for him, can someone give me a virtual slap please?
The only one anyone should feel sorry for in this saga is his teenage son. A teenage boy who needs his father around, but instead his father is prancing around on TikTok, getting excited over phone calls from “young ladies” and digging a massive hole for himself. Paul has done this himself. Everything we know about Paul is what he’s personally shared about himself.. he didn’t expect his viewers to connect so many dots and now he’s trying to fool and manipulate everyone that he’s a victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Paul, there's no agenda, we are listening to you and what you do and say is completely wrong. It isn't appropriate to kiss one of your clients in a care setting, that is abuse. You are the disgusting one, and the fact you don't see that is why people are absolutely sick of seeing you and your predatory behaviour.

Creep.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but he’s a Billy bear bullshitter…..how’s he’s trying to defend himself is beyond me! If he meant “air kissing” he should have said, he’s back peddling faster than nuts pick.

my nan is in a home and if somebody tried to air kiss her I’d molly whop them the absolute weirdos. Hold her hand if she’s distressed that’s fine but hug or kiss that’s SA in my book

Reactions: 24
wow hes outdone himself this time. He is more manic than ever, the fact he is trying to make it like hes done nothing wrong and its the rest of the world that are disgusting, he has tried to unwind everything he said yesterday regarding pyshical touch and inappropriate behaviour with patients by saying he never meant actually hold hands or actually kiss thier cheek! thats fine lets all run with that, but what about the kisses on the forehead, cant try and worm yourself out of this now!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
ShUT THE duck UP PAUL NOBODY SAID IT WAS ROMANTIC AND U R CHANGING UR STORY U bleeping bleep JKFLSLANAFPEQAAIAOSS
U donT HAVE TO KISS N FONDLE OLD PPL TO NOT TREAT THEM LIKE A NUMBER

JDALADPQPAFJDNAALAPAQPQL

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He well and truly believes that he’s done nothing wrong and it’s so alarming 🥴 keeps banging on about how he wants to treat his service users like “human beings”. If the only way you know how to do that paul is by physical affection then jesus christ you are the worst carer in the world. In fact you don’t even deserve to be called a carer. You’re a disgrace. You don’t have to kiss someone to make them feel human or to make them feel cared for you bleeping creepy bleep. To think this man TRAINED other staff too, fella deserves to be locked up

Reactions: 17
All he does is bullshit. I’m pretty sure there’s a screen recording of him on live yesterday saying about kissing patients on the forehead. That’s not an air kiss is it Paul??

Reactions: 22
the stark difference in his attitude from yesterdays video and today is incredible. the fact he started yesterday off with trigger warning was him being a cocky bleep knowing fine well what he was saying was out of order but he has gotten away with so much in the past he thinks he is untouchable! I sincerely hope this time he will be held accountable for his actions its bleeping sick

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but he’s a Billy bear bullshitter…..how’s he’s trying to defend himself is beyond me! If he meant “air kissing” he should have said, he’s back peddling faster than nuts pick.

my nan is in a home and if somebody tried to air kiss her I’d molly whop them the absolute weirdos. Hold her hand if she’s distressed that’s fine but hug or kiss that’s SA in my book
Molly whop 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
ShUT THE duck UP PAUL NOBODY SAID IT WAS ROMANTIC AND U R CHANGING UR STORY U bleeping bleep JKFLSLANAFPEQAAIAOSS
U donT HAVE TO KISS N FONDLE OLD PPL TO NOT TREAT THEM LIKE A NUMBER

JDALADPQPAFJDNAALAPAQPQL
Hes a dick he clearly pointed or slapped his ugly mush when he said kiss why do that if it was an air kiss and how the duck would an air kiss comfort someone, im away to put a slice of ham on my pillow and punch duck out of it he winds me up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.