SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I commented on Maddy Lucy Dan’s videos and then had to delete my comments because I forgot he blocked people who say anything against him 😂
Oh I comment on ALL of the parody videos and absolutely roast him to high heaven (much like the nuts he tried to advertised) and he's never blocked me so don't let little onion head scare u girl
Go berate the duck out of him 😇

Reactions: 6
WHATS HAPPENED WHATS HAPPENED IISY FINISHED A 13 HOUR SHIFT AND MISSED EVERYTHUNAANANG
Pool likes to snog old people and mentally disabled people without their consent becuz he cares and he also tried to sell us nuts but then the nut company realised he’s a nonce and said they would sell their own nuts thank you very much

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Also I commented on Maddy Lucy Dan’s videos and then had to delete my comments because I forgot he blocked people who say anything against him 😂
i’ve made plenty of comments on tiktok about him and he hasn’t blocked me so you might be safe 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The comedy is, he said the ad had to be approved by both Tik Tok and the company. So they approved the fact that he spoke in his comedy macho voice, mispronounced the brand name throughout and didn't show the front of the packet.

They seem as inept as he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What an absolute Saville. He 100% needs all social media profiles banning. Well done on the nut job team 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I mean if anything it’s given the company a great reason to cancel it, it’s utter crap and cringeworthy!! Why the voice?!

Reactions: 3
There you go
What does he want from this sort of video? For us all to have sympathy for him? To say he definitely has some form of ADHD/Autism so he can use it as a shield and an excuse when he’s caught out talking to children again?

Everything Paul does online is for his own benefit, none of it is reflection, or being sorry, it all has an end goal to benefit one person…himself. In the 57 second video above he mentioned the word I/I’ve FOURTEEN times. He is self obsessed, every word there in that video is about him. The girl he called is there to benefit him. A pathetic excuse of a man, who only feels validation when he’s ruining a life somewhere with his narcissistic tendencies.

Reactions: 13
Someone on reddit called him a custard filled earthworm and I can't unsee it now 🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think this could be the end for old paulypops. After saying he kisses vulnerable service users and being called out by the amazing Maddy Lucy Dann, there’s no way he can come back from this! Even his so called agent can’t help him get this one back🤢

Reactions: 9
Who mentioned Kev from the series Derek? Cause he’s sounding Exactly like him in the nuts ad!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.