SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the egg heads jumping on the coat tails of a predator, they knock me almost as sick as the Pigs Foreskin Paul… Maddy is obvs a professional and Boo, although I’m not a follower she does follow up reporting her concerns/findings to the appropriate authorities. But the egghead types, I just get the clout chaser creeps with them….
I’d like to think PissStink Pool has utterly fucked himself with this cheek kissing clanger……However, I’ve watched him announce that he impregnated a 16 year old when he was nearly 30 and say he ‘technically’ did nothing wrong and then another 200k dumb fucks enabled him.

Reactions: 7
Before my Nana passed last year, she had to go into a care home that could meet her needs as she had vascular dementia. I swear if I found out that any of those carers had kissed her it wouldn’t have only been my Nan who had a funeral.
How DARE he make that video and look so arrogant and smug while saying he WILL kiss/hug residents.
The fact that he thinks he can force affection onto vulnerable people just confirms what we all already knew. He is a predator and a danger to any vulnerable person, be they young or old.
Paul - and yes, I am addressing you directly because I know you read here - you are the lowest form of scum. You prey on people who either don’t know any better or don’t have the capacity to tell you no. One day (and I hope that day is soon) you will duck with the wrong person and they will have someone in their life who won’t put up with your tit. I just hope we all get to witness your downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He said he turned down 9 other brand deals this morning on his live, will he attempt to go back to them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thought of hammy shadow boxing round his dads bathroom tonight blasting depressing music and wallowing in self pity has me absolutely howling tonight. He’s gone radio silent so obviously far too pissed to even react online

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a huge mistake he’s made with this care stuff and like someone said a few pages ago - he’s fully alone no agent no one to consult him he’s free agenting it and has fucked up majorly!!

I cannot believe that paid partnership failure … or rather I definitely can

And I can definitely believe toe breach is over

Reactions: 3
What a momentous day yesterday was 🙃 I didn’t put the kissing in the wiki if anyone can Help with the time line of it all?

Reactions: 1
Woooow what did I miss! I go out for one night!

does anyone have the full crappy ad? Also that nut company is based in Lincoln. Maybe they’re a family friend or friend of friend and now this will all get back to his dad ?? Cause I’ve said before and I’m convinced that his dad has no idea and thinks Paul is super successful and going to move out and buy a house in cash from social meedya

Think we can all agree that the amount of times he said delectable in that ad, he was absolutely not requested to say ‘delectable princess’ in that cameo!!

• Haha
Do these brands not research who they’re working with before they arrange it? I’m not sure how it works.

Dear Paul

First cheers for blocking me on insta 👏🏻 Very kind. Secondly can you save your max chaotic pissed off live till tonight when I get home pls?

Cheers your number 1 fan

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t ask me why I’m doing this at 8:20am on a Wednesday morning but out of the 1244 people he follows on Insta, only 94 of those are male 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Poor Lindsay Lohan, little does she know just a mere week or two ago, she would have been in the presence of the one…the only….TOEPHIE 🦶🦶🦶🦶
A191D381-0B32-4FEF-9D2A-A552AAD3C5E7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He’s gonna go live and really hit it home that he’s happy with who he is and he’s never gonna change. Do a cheesy dance the whole time. Even though not long ago he said he’s good at faking being happy. The cycle continues.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.