SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know other people have already said about the yawning but I’ve only just watched the live and not the posted video 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he always does that when he’s trying to seem unbothered and what he’s saying isn’t a big deal it’s hilarious

Reactions: 7
I've been a carer for 12+ years and have 'kissed' one patient on the cheek whilst we had a hug. I had cared for her for years, we had built a great rapport. She was on her death bed and unfortunately passed away a few hours after.
Even still sometimes I question if I was completely inappropriate in that moment, so for Paul to just be throwing them around to anyone and everyone gives me the absolute creeps!
If that was my family member I would be questioning him tbh
The ladies that cared for my grandma at home, she couldn’t talk or move, but they were so amazing to her for 2 years, used to dust her in her channel 5 powder and paint her nails like she’d have done herself. Honestly they were more than ‘paid help’ they came and hugged her and kissed her head before she died. Never feel bad it’s human at the end of a life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone mentioned it seems that the famously private Frankie has emerged in the Tik Tok comment section asking the exposing YouTuber to dm her.

Unless it's Hammy faking her account again.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Haven't caught up but just wanted to rant as just peeked at his last video.

No Paul. No. You do not need to treat clients like family members, in fact, if you listened in your training about vulnerable adults you would know how risky that can be. You treat each CLIENT like the individual they are. You show empathy, kindness and care without overstepping boundaries.

God I bleeping hate Paul.

That being said he has at least given the courtesy of making that video and ensuring he'll never work in a respectable care service again. The stupid prick.
Also like, who asked him?? Like why does he think we care (obviously) as if we’ve been asking for his opinions on caring? I am so baffled by the content of the TikTok/live but also why does he think people need his advice? Like most things with Paul, wtfffffff!!!!

Ok there is too many pages to catch up on…firstly WTF with that Tik tok????

I’m sorry if any of my family were in care and he was kissing them I’d punch his Lights out…he needs investigating ASAP because I wouldn’t be surprised if there were other things too😬😬

has anyone got the email to report him. I’ve screen recorded his Tik tok and I’ll attach it

Reactions: 9
Every single thing that comes out of this man’s mouth and all of his actions validate the fact he does not understand consent nor boundaries in ANY situation and that is bleeping scary

Reactions: 10
I was so pissed off at the content I didn't realise he said "Trigger warning" at the beginning of it. So he's pretty much taking the piss out of people then going on about how empathetic he is. If I ever saw Paul I'd gladly punch his ham head.
Sorry but ham head has got me creasing on the train

We get it paul, you own AirPods.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Also anyone see his insta story earlier?

Him and Sophie defo over or never began it seems

Someone asked if he was single in the live earlier and he read it but didn’t answer. … normally it’s ‘I’ve got a special someone I’m talking to’

Reactions: 6

Someone asked if he was single in the live earlier and he read it but didn’t answer. … normally it’s ‘I’ve got a special someone I’m talking to’
He’s been saying that with months. It’s still just talking. 😂

I reckon he's the type of bloke that would call you 72 times and send you a stream of texts until you respond
He'd definitely go in with a 'I won't contact you again as you're clearly not interested, good luck for the future and take care 🧡' text if you hadn't replied within an hour. And then 2 hours later you'd get the 'hi hun how's your day going?'

• Haha
Reactions: 33
With regards to the lost soldier and Boo blocking him, I don’t blame her. He did the Paul thing purely for clout. What a fake and bleeping embarrassment he is. I’ve been looking back on his vids and he seems to be purely glamourising his time as a drug dealer to sell his shite book. That aside, these comments are from 21April. He certainly switched up his opinion!!!! What a twit!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
With regards to the lost soldier and Boo blocking him, I don’t blame her. He did the Paul thing purely for clout. What a fake and bleeping embarrassment he is. I’ve been looking back on his vids and he seems to be purely glamourising his time as a drug dealer to sell his shite book. That aside, these comments are from 21April. He certainly switched up his opinion!!!! What a twit!
And if what I've seen is true, he alluded to having conversations with Boo too so I'm sure there's more to the story of why she decided to block him. Either way I agree with her decision. He's snaked all those people he was apparently in contact with about Paul.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.