SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve emailed CQC too. If there’s anywhere else we can report him, I’d love the details! I’m actually wondering if it’s a police matter?
I know Boo and a few others are reporting/have already spoken to the police about Paul.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really appreciate the sentiment everyone, but just a little reminder that we can't discuss reporting people as we'll be in danger of losing the thread and I think it's important to keep a record of his behaviour here.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
cant believe hes even posted that.. what does he gain besides his obvious downfall

Reactions: 8
I was so pissed off at the content I didn't realise he said "Trigger warning" at the beginning of it. So he's pretty much taking the piss out of people then going on about how empathetic he is. If I ever saw Paul I'd gladly punch his ham head.

Reactions: 10
Who do you think you are Paul to determine whether sick, incapacitated residents consent to you hugging and kissing them??? If I found out you were passing that boundary with a sick relative of mine, I’d absolutely want them out of your care. Caring for the elderly and sick is NOT kissing them. You freak??? Who would even think to do that??? They’re not your family member; you’re there to do your job; and you can show someone compassion without being touchy feely and perverted.

Reactions: 13
Why is this the hill he’s willing to die on?

like why is he so insistent on kissing patients in a formal care setting? I don’t understand it. Is he trying to prove age doesn’t matter and he’s just a pervert everywhere?

Reactions: 17
I really appreciate the sentiment everyone, but just a little reminder that we can't discuss reporting people as we'll be in danger of losing the thread and I think it's important to keep a record of his behaviour here.
Deleted 😊 thank you

He’s whinging about being sad on his Instagram stories.
The stupid thing is…he’ll be sad over a woman, rather than because he’s posting weird tit about how he likes to SA patients!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Attempting to upload the Insta story

Edit: argh for some reason I can’t seem to get it to upload

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I can tell you right now, I’ve never worked with Paul, I’ve never met Paul but I can tell you he is a tit carer. He’s the one who you dread being on shift with because you know you’ll be doing twice the work because he’s too busy fannying around kissing (🤢) the residents and trying to entertain 2 of them while there’s still 3 needing the toilet and 5 bed turns to do. His entire attitude stinks, It has NOTHING to do with him the reasons why someone is in a care home. Maybe their relatives have put them in a home and “left” them there. Maybe there’s a reason? Maybe they’ve been abused by them and have finally given up. Maybe it’s too difficult to see how diseases like Parkinson’s, dementia, brain injuries, cancer etc have changed someone who mean so much to them. He’s genuinely clueless. He actually boils my piss with his attitude and I can’t wait to see karma smack him in the teeth (might improve them)

Reactions: 31
I reckon the new "I'm sad, woe is me" insta story is because of the backlash from the kissing patients video. I mean this guy fucks up a lot but when he REALLY fucks up like today he always pulls the "I'm sad" card.

Reactions: 12
I reckon the new "I'm sad, woe is me" insta story is because of the backlash from the kissing patients video. I mean this guy fucks up a lot but when he REALLY fucks up like today he always pulls the "I'm sad" card.
Of course it is. He’s so predictable

Reactions: 2
This SURELY has to be the end of him. It’s disgusting and appalling how can anyone who has worked in care think this is acceptable? Sick to my stomach

Reactions: 14
I’d honestly hate him caring for a family member. Maybe they don’t want that type of “care”. Not everyone wants that. bleeping weird how he is so persistent about it.

Reactions: 4
Sorry just catching up, what the duck gives him the rights to decide how he wants to care for people!!!! It's so dangerous to treat clients like family members and become too familiar with them as they can become really attached which leads to problems. The fact he's said he doesn't care and this is how he provides care is so alarming. Report report report.

Reactions: 7
He just cant help himself can he. He's that cocky that he drops himself in it all the time.

Lets hope social meeedya works out for you Paul because you'll never get back into a care home, unless someone dumps you there.

Reactions: 9
I just don’t understand where he is coming from. Yeah there will be carers who have genuine empathy and compassion and innocently peck a person on their cheek but the problem is how do we determine who has ill intentions and who doesn’t? How do we determine which vulnerable people in care can consent to that and who can’t? He doesn’t seem to understand why it’s a bad idea to do that! That’s what is scary to me!

Also I think it’s odd how he uses his mums circumstances to explain his own behaviour. I have the same condition as his mum did and he very much gives the disabled saviour vibes 😂 thanks Paul for being our knight in shining armour for disabled people everywhere 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Ok so apart from the weird insistence upon kissing patients which you have all covered wonderfully, him starting off his woe is me instagram stories by saying 'I'm the best at pretending to be happy when I'm not'. What. What. WHAT. Sir you are the WORST at hiding your rage and moods that fluctuate based on whether Tophie has text you or not. Genuinely never seen someone worse at covering up the simmering rage that burns through them daily. What a bleeping claim for him to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.