Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
This is great news!!! Let’s hope something happens.

Well I had loads of pages to catch up on but the reminiscing about the plastics has had me howling. I used to lurk all the time. I would post something then delete it or get massive anxiety I was going to get jumped on 😂😂😂. Fucks sake. It was the nurse one in the main for me. Thought she was CEO of Paul. It is so much nicer now guys. People are directed to the wiki but are also more than welcome to ask questions.

The plastics may still be lurking now. We know they read here. I don’t really care so long as this thread stays respectful and friendly. Love you guys ❤
They can join in the conversation if they want, we just don't have a hierarchy of who rules the thread.

Honestly though, it is like having a group of great friends who I wouldn't know if I fell over you.

Blind Mate. Could be a cracking TV show. Paul could present it so he can cheek kiss the air of the contestant when the curtain is pulled back.

Livelaughlobotomy, you're going on a blind mate with.... TRIXIE MATTELL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

witchescharmbracelet

Gaurantee he'll be looking to get back to normal work in the near future and he'll use the excuse that he's so passionate about care work. BTW why does he keep saying 'in this world, in which we live' wtf does that even mean?? The man is a waste of skin

StreakyBacon

Thread suggestion;

The OGs are lurking, Paul's kisses are concerning, save the grannies from a forehead slurping!

• Haha
no but why is his dancing so cringy

the leg kicks make me so embarrassed
View attachment 1525328
Right, I have a theory. Yes I am in pain and can't sleep so I may not make sense but bear with me!

Look at his feet in this video, to me it doesn't look like his heel is fully in that shoe. It looks as though the shoes are sort of empty toward the sole at the back. My prediction is that he wears those insoles that give you extra height.

• Haha
  • Heart

Boopsss

What a busy week we're having eh guys? I hope everyone gets plenty of rest for the manic lives which I can sense are just on the horizon. Stay hydrated, do your skin care and have something nice for tea/dinner (I say both so I don't offend and cause any controversy, unlike Paul)

• Haha
  • Heart
This is what I mean! Look at the way his heels move in those shoes 1000% wearing lifts to make him taller

• Haha
  • Sick

ItsOkay

wow hes outdone himself this time. He is more manic than ever, the fact he is trying to make it like hes done nothing wrong and its the rest of the world that are disgusting, he has tried to unwind everything he said yesterday regarding pyshical touch and inappropriate behaviour with patients by saying he never meant actually hold hands or actually kiss thier cheek! thats fine lets all run with that, but what about the kisses on the forehead, cant try and worm yourself out of this now!

• Heart

user726

VIP Member
All he does is bullshit. I’m pretty sure there’s a screen recording of him on live yesterday saying about kissing patients on the forehead. That’s not an air kiss is it Paul??

purplepower

Chatty Member
Poor Lindsay Lohan, little does she know just a mere week or two ago, she would have been in the presence of the one…the only….TOEPHIE 🦶🦶🦶🦶
A191D381-0B32-4FEF-9D2A-A552AAD3C5E7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
Everything he has said in defence video is not the same as the what he said yesterday. He trips himself up with his own version of events, every single time.

Paul the predator. Lock up ya nans!

• Heart

Bandersnatch

Hey dickhead, how about instead of googling how to respond to people on soshal meeeedia, you try googling how to treat care residents with respect and appropriate boundaries in professional relationships with vulnerable people.

Oh and stop DM'ing teenage girls you pathetic wank stain.

twigglet22

i hate when he reads something that he obviously understands but doesnt want to get into answering, goes quiet then goes "....EH?"