Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4yogits

VIP Member
i really think he is in the throws of addiction or alcoholism, even fotgetting the obvios noncing, hes painfully thin, bright red, terrible skin, constantly manic and looking stressed, Chaotic Relationships, obviosly doesnt look after himself or have any nice clothes, moving out his own flat? why? hes untidy, leaves pots and food cartons lying around

He just comes over like a stereotypical Addict whos life is actually a complete shambles no matter what else he will tell us

Reactions: 21

StreakyBacon

WAIT it wasn’t her name what the FUCK
Yeah she shared a tiktok on here and it said who shared it when you opened it. But wasn't her real name was her nickname/made up alias/username.

Was quite funny actually because the video that she shared was accompanied by a post saying something along the lines of "come and find me then" not realising you could see her whole tiktok account LOL...

Then she went into witness protection 🤫

• Haha

isntthisstrange

Chatty Member
Just noting this monstrous anecdote for the people not watching

he’s talking to someone on WhatsApp, or whatever absurd situation you wanna call his replying to stuff - he’s saying he will call them tomorrow and fix their issues, he won’t make a tok tok all day he will concentrate on them. He’s such a fucking despicable love bomber it is horrendous. He said it all in a comedy bizarre not funny accent but literally that is what he said. Guarantee it’s someone he’s never met. Imagine PAUL trying to fix your problems 😂😂

• Haha

Hakes

His latest tik tok. I have never heard that sound before so I had a little scroll through it. 99% of the people doing it are young teenagers. Once again Paul tells on himself by letting us know what is on his fyp

Wrathlonix

I used to pretend to arse lick NR and the other dickheads who thought they owned this thread because everyone else seemed to be doing it 😩 when in reality I couldn’t stand any of them 😷 please forgive me😷

I’ve been here since thread 1 and it’s defo been better since they’ve all fucked off.

Love this Hamily 😍
i used to be FRIGHTENED to post anything. No exaggeration. Sometimes I’d type a comment, re-read it 10 times and think actually na best not to post it because what if I said one word out of line 😆

• Heart
  • Haha

glasgowbound

VIP Member
Apologies first thread so if I've missed anything out I'll try and rectify.

Most liked thread suggestions in the last thread won the new title. Sorry but I've lost the name of who that was but congrats 😂

Edit: it was @Mlem!

Quick recap: Paul and Sophie got back together for a trip to London which ended up in chaos when Paul posted a photo of Sophie and her eagle claws. After a quick word both went private, Paul flounced off for four days and everyone worried/celebrated that we may have seen the last of a man who takes photographs but doesn't know what sepia is.

But fear not. Paul is back and he's pretending nothing ever happened. A meltdown is imminent and we are here for it..

Edit: now with the correct tags

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

wedger

I work in a job where I see people like Paul all the time - they think they can change lives through the sheer force of their “inspiring personality”. In reality, they are only ever doing what they do for the sake of their ego and deliberately seek careers with access to people who are most easily influenced. They genuinely think they’re so special, but they’re usually pretty sad specimens.

Reactions: 20

PoisonHarley

Before my Nana passed last year, she had to go into a care home that could meet her needs as she had vascular dementia. I swear if I found out that any of those carers had kissed her it wouldn’t have only been my Nan who had a funeral.
How DARE he make that video and look so arrogant and smug while saying he WILL kiss/hug residents.
The fact that he thinks he can force affection onto vulnerable people just confirms what we all already knew. He is a predator and a danger to any vulnerable person, be they young or old.
Paul - and yes, I am addressing you directly because I know you read here - you are the lowest form of scum. You prey on people who either don’t know any better or don’t have the capacity to tell you no. One day (and I hope that day is soon) you will fuck with the wrong person and they will have someone in their life who won’t put up with your shit. I just hope we all get to witness your downfall.

• Heart

mrsf15

Chatty Member
Have we seen this hamlets x
ETA - clearly got all this info and jokes from tattle somebody’s read the wiki 😂
25D812A3-25A8-4A9C-B85C-C1C044E263DC.png

CerianDevroe

Just so we’re all clear…. that’s not an apology for abusing vulnerable people trusted in his care, that’s an apology to his enablers for reacting to the public outcry for this liver spot to be held accountable!
He really is Jimmy Saville wrapped in a Gary Glitter delusion!

glasgowbound

VIP Member
From the Reddit thread. It has been commented that this isn't the first time he's worn what appears to be women's clothing..

The best comment on the thread was, "Itsa mee , Noncio"
Screenshot_20220827-133915~2.png

• Haha