SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While were all waiting for Paul to hop on live I forgot to post this from this morning when I was looking at the most liked posts and Iโ€™ve been sat howling about it all day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ pure gold
NJAHAHAHAHAHA I can't breath! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
While were all waiting for Paul to hop on live I forgot to post this from this morning when I was looking at the most liked posts and Iโ€™ve been sat howling about it all day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ pure gold
Literally my favourite bleeping thing out of every single thread

• Heart
I have this yucky feeling that he will get a new job in care and all will be forgotten and because he "doesn't talk about work" then we will never know. All we can do is hope and pray his colleagues whistle-blow on him and alert the employer about his past... or maybe the company will actually do their due diligence (unlike nut pick) and Google him and see this absolute tit storm he's created all by himself ๐Ÿ˜…
Basically I'm just scared he will get away with it because narcissists always bleeping win it seems and I'm just sick of it

Reactions: 10
i used to be FRIGHTENED to post anything. No exaggeration. Sometimes Iโ€™d type a comment, re-read it 10 times and think actually na best not to post it because what if I said one word out of line ๐Ÿ˜†
I was literally the same now I drunk post on here because idc ๐Ÿคฃโค

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have this yucky feeling that he will get a new job in care and all will be forgotten and because he "doesn't talk about work" then we will never know. All we can do is hope and pray his colleagues whistle-blow on him and alert the employer about his past... or maybe the company will actually do their due diligence (unlike nut pick) and Google him and see this absolute tit storm he's created all by himself ๐Ÿ˜…
Basically I'm just scared he will get away with it because narcissists always bleeping win it seems and I'm just sick of it
I honestly believe that he would be recognised if he were to get a new job in care, as much as it pains me to say he really is that well known. But this time not in his favour which is a good thing. Especially if he's getting a job in his local area I'm sure by now if the people who worked there didn't know, one of the relatives of the patients would and they'd flag it up. I truly believe he won't be able to work in care again, in his area at least.

Reactions: 9
She couldnโ€™t say much more but theyโ€™ve rung her today
This is great news!!! Letโ€™s hope something happens.

Well I had loads of pages to catch up on but the reminiscing about the plastics has had me howling. I used to lurk all the time. I would post something then delete it or get massive anxiety I was going to get jumped on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Fucks sake. It was the nurse one in the main for me. Thought she was CEO of Paul. It is so much nicer now guys. People are directed to the wiki but are also more than welcome to ask questions.

The plastics may still be lurking now. We know they read here. I donโ€™t really care so long as this thread stays respectful and friendly. Love you guys โค

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is great news!!! Letโ€™s hope something happens.

Well I had loads of pages to catch up on but the reminiscing about the plastics has had me howling. I used to lurk all the time. I would post something then delete it or get massive anxiety I was going to get jumped on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Fucks sake. It was the nurse one in the main for me. Thought she was CEO of Paul. It is so much nicer now guys. People are directed to the wiki but are also more than welcome to ask questions.

The plastics may still be lurking now. We know they read here. I donโ€™t really care so long as this thread stays respectful and friendly. Love you guys โค
They can join in the conversation if they want, we just don't have a hierarchy of who rules the thread.

Honestly though, it is like having a group of great friends who I wouldn't know if I fell over you.

Blind Mate. Could be a cracking TV show. Paul could present it so he can cheek kiss the air of the contestant when the curtain is pulled back.

Livelaughlobotomy, you're going on a blind mate with.... TRIXIE MATTELL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They can join in the conversation if they want, we just don't have a hierarchy of who rules the thread.

Honestly though, it is like having a group of great friends who I wouldn't know if I fell over you.

Blind Mate. Could be a cracking TV show. Paul could present it so he can cheek kiss the air of the contestant when the curtain is pulled back.

Livelaughlobotomy, you're going on a blind mate with.... TRIXIE MATTELL!
They can absolutely join in. Totally agree. We donโ€™t gate keep the thread or belittle anyone. Love the Blind Mate concept ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Except the cheek kiss Iโ€™d have to smash his face clean in if he came within six feet near me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They can absolutely join in. Totally agree. We donโ€™t gate keep the thread or belittle anyone. Love the Blind Mate concept ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Except the cheek kiss Iโ€™d have to smash his face clean in if he came within six feet near me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah it all got extremely childish didnโ€™t it! Obviously donโ€™t know the ages of them but I think I can safely assume they werenโ€™t the 5 year olds they were acting like!

piggy pals, itโ€™s been such a good day, iโ€™ve passed me driving test AND had a pumpkin spice latte. i just need a manic live to top my day off ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป please hammy gods, i promise to say my porky prayers every night ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.