SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"August 19th 2022 also known as 'Toe-gate'" lmao hope they make it a national holiday.

When Paul sees this he'll be shitting blood.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He’s gonna seething 🤣
Also the fashion transitions, just stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
A Tiktoker/Youtuber has made a video about Him, god he's a creepy bastard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So it’s basically what we already knew but the more these things get shared the better!

Reactions: 5
So it’s basically what we already knew but the more these things get shared the better!
Yep, they've pretty much copied it word-for-word from his Tattle Wiki.

However, strangely when someone commented asking where they could find the full Jack Grealish song that our Hammy became famous for, the YouTuber said they hadn't found it. Even though it's planted dead splat in the middle of the Wiki they just transplanted from here.

Reactions: 10
His followers list on IG is seriously concerning. Just had a look and even without scrolling, not one of these young girls is older than early 20’s. A few 18 year old s/workers too. HOW is this guy still showing his face on the internet?

Reactions: 5
His followers list on IG is seriously concerning. Just had a look and even without scrolling, not one of these young girls is older than early 20’s. A few 18 year old s/workers too. HOW is this guy still showing his face on the internet?
I've just taken a big old scroll through his following list and I don't know why I'm shocked, but I am. He really does use social media like its a dating app, just following any poor girl that tickles his fancy 🤢

I'd say for every 40 girls aged teen to early 20s he follows one man.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He’s now private on insta
Just as I suspected. I did take a screen record of what his following list is like but wasn't sure it would be a good idea to post because I don't want to be putting these girls info out there 🤷🏻‍♀️

However there was one girl who's just 18 and all her pics are underwear photos. The man's a massive creep.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.