SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck is that video
I'd say he's doing it because he knows it will get attention. He doesn't care if it's positive or negative attention. He's abhorrent, he doesn't give a duck about his sons mental health. I can only imagine the dread he feels when his 'father' posts a new tik tok. Poor kid must get dogs abuse in school. Very sad.

Reactions: 19
I used to think Paul did care what people thought despite him protesting profusely, his passive aggressive lives and videos always proved he cared a bit. Now though, I agree with the comment above. He doesn't give a tit anymore. As soon as someone devotes their time to being full time on TT they either end up with a good plan or fucked..and Paul has no evident plan.

Reactions: 8
Hold on. WAS THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD A PROPHECY. FOR IT HAS COME TO PASS.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What happened to the phone calls through cameo pool was advertising a while ago? he never mentions them anymore which makes me think it didn’t go as he had planned hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
THAT bleeping FILTER HE USES ENDS ME. The bright blue eyes and the peachy skin and blusher. WE KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE PAUL. WE SAW YOUR ACTUAL RED HUE ON THE PODCAST. And your beady little eyes. Dial down the filter ya cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have we seen this hamlets x
ETA - clearly got all this info and jokes from tattle somebody’s read the wiki 😂
25D812A3-25A8-4A9C-B85C-C1C044E263DC.png

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.