SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His latest tik tok. I have never heard that sound before so I had a little scroll through it. 99% of the people doing it are young teenagers. Once again Paul tells on himself by letting us know what is on his fyp

Reactions: 21
ah another day another manic live…lucky us - although the top viewer/sending rose account was making me laugh - so funny watching him ignore the name 🤣

So many people on tiktok calling Sophie Toe-phie. She is never going to be come back from this.

And that my friends, is Karma for being a noncio supporter 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg the amount of filter on his live right now he looks ridiculous. What a hideously vain little man.

Reactions: 5
the way he’s playing with that coin like a child would…i can imagine he’s sat crossed leg on his bed staring up at the TV like a gormless kid

Reactions: 3
I didn't catch the live but were his eyes like contact lenses again and he pretends it's the lighting?

I still can't get over that last video, it's like a fever dream.

Reactions: 1
I’ve watched his new tik tok at least 5 times (not on his page, he’s not getting any views from me) because I cannot understand how it’s real? Like? Why did he watch that and think “Ken what that’s bleeping class I’m going to post that”

Reactions: 7
The sound started on my phone and my 12 year old said ‘oh I follow that girl’ I’d never heard the sound before, so we have confirmation, pool is on the 12 year old girl side of TikTok

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I saw Plastic_snaps in Quirky One's comments today because someone was calling him a nonce too because he photographed toys. Now, I don't condone that tit, it just made me realise that plastic_snaps is aware of how people view Paul on TT so I'd be interested to see if he goes live with him again, especially after the last vid.

Reactions: 6
I saw Plastic_snaps in Quirky One's comments today because someone was calling him a ponce too because he photographed toys. Now, I don't condone that tit, it just made me realise that plastic_snaps is aware of how people view Paul on TT so I'd be interested to see if he goes live with him again, especially after the last vid.
He’s also been in Boo’s comment before, I’ll see if she has a screen grab of it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.