SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the Reddit thread. It has been commented that this isn't the first time he's worn what appears to be women's clothing..

The best comment on the thread was, "Itsa mee , Noncio"
View attachment 1531884
I’m a few pages behind but I’ve just got up to this and it has got me genuinely crying laughing “it’sa me noncio” I can’t cope 🤣 missed you all while I’ve been at my boyfriends for a long weekend xxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even his dance videos, which are apparently the whole point of Paul being on social media full time, are getting sloppy. If I didn't believe the drinking rumours and had my head turned the other week then I am fully in that camp after today.

Reactions: 4
Had a call from Boo earlier (I asked if I could say this and she said yes) someone came on her live earlier saying they where Paul with Boo’s old and last name as their username 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
His insta is there…i didn’t see the live did he reference the video that’s been made?

Reactions: 1
So he’s live again… the live earlier he didn’t say anything about coming on live later (usually he does as he plans his entire life around this teenagers app). He’s in a TOTALLY different mood. I think it shows he was on a real comedown this morning and probably had also just had a catfish reveal / been ghosted. He’s soooo emotionally fragile and triggered by the slightest of events.

he’s wearing a hoodie that should be only worn by teenagers

Reactions: 5
Paul’s live again. Lunchtime’s live was very low energy but now he’s back to dancing and looking very smug with himself…

Can only guess he’s either had Tangfastics for his dinner and is on a sugar rush - or some girl has text him this afternoon without him realising he’s being catfished again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually don't know who's worse. The person telling him they have an absess or him and his "have ya booked a dentist" shimmy shimmy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just clicked on his live as he did a Njahaha.

My vagina has shrivelled up at the sight of him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.