Snapshoteye/Beautybeyondthe_eye #66 Homeless, Groomer, Damp, Red Cock, Drug Addict, Dog 100% proud to be me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would really love to know why this person has so much power over tiktok, and the internet in general.

He gets accounts shut down left right and centre while he is free to beg for money from kids and groom vulnerable women and girls. Heā€™s had the other place that we donā€™t talk about restricted (theyā€™re on a warning and arenā€™t allowed to post pictures and videos now), that lost soldier and daz bloke both went running scared and heā€™s still pissing about to green green grass as if he deserves an award for putting his strawberry lace into some poor teenager. Again.

Sometimes I wonder if all these men who call him out are in on it with him. They all end up being the same type of creep, maybe theyā€™re a little group of perverts trying to trivialise grooming.

I know that sounds far fetched but Iā€™m absolutely sick of it all now. What he did to Grace was sickening and heā€™s profiting from it.

If he put the same effort into being a parent instead of chasing teenagers and sending copy and paste wegal letters, he wouldnā€™t be in this situation.

Reactions: 32
I would really love to know why this person has so much power over tiktok, and the internet in general.

He gets accounts shut down left right and centre while he is free to beg for money from kids and groom vulnerable women and girls. Heā€™s had the other place that we donā€™t talk about restricted (theyā€™re on a warning and arenā€™t allowed to post pictures and videos now), that lost soldier and daz bloke both went running scared and heā€™s still pissing about to green green grass as if he deserves an award for putting his strawberry lace into some poor teenager. Again.

Sometimes I wonder if all these men who call him out are in on it with him. They all end up being the same type of creep, maybe theyā€™re a little group of perverts trying to trivialise grooming.

I know that sounds far fetched but Iā€™m absolutely sick of it all now. What he did to Grace was sickening and heā€™s profiting from it.

If he put the same effort into being a parent instead of chasing teenagers and sending copy and paste wegal letters, he wouldnā€™t be in this situation.
I hear what you're saying but realistically I think there's so few people who actually support him. The issue is that so many (not to be judgey but I imagine/it appears to me to be the younger generations) are finding the situation funny when it's actually really serious - think "the PE teacher is a nonce" vibes. I don't know how exactly to word the thoughts in my brain šŸ˜‚ but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. And because they just see it as a laugh they're still following, still liking and sharing his videos, still watching his lives, still "harrassing" him in public. It'll all come to a head of him being arrested (very unlikely), leaving social media of his own accord (very unlikely) or being battered by the public (unlikely but probably more likely than the other two scenarios). I'd be very surprised if anything came of this legally - we all know what he's done is wrong but we also all know how the law doesn't tend to side with women, and coercion and grooming etc being illegal and tried in court is still a relatively new thing. I don't want this to come across like I'm downplaying it at all because I'm absolutely not, just being realistic that we've seen how these things often turn out if they even make it to court.

Reactions: 26
I hear what you're saying but realistically I think there's so few people who actually support him. The issue is that so many (not to be judgey but I imagine/it appears to me to be the younger generations) are finding the situation funny when it's actually really serious - think "the PE teacher is a ponce" vibes. I don't know how exactly to word the thoughts in my brain šŸ˜‚ but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. And because they just see it as a laugh they're still following, still liking and sharing his videos, still watching his lives, still "harrassing" him in public. It'll all come to a head of him being arrested (very unlikely), leaving social media of his own accord (very unlikely) or being battered by the public (unlikely but probably more likely than the other two scenarios). I'd be very surprised if anything came of this legally - we all know what he's done is wrong but we also all know how the law doesn't tend to side with women, and coercion and grooming etc being illegal and tried in court is still a relatively new thing. I don't want this to come across like I'm downplaying it at all because I'm absolutely not, just being realistic that we've seen how these things often turn out if they even make it to court.
No youā€™re absolutely right. One of the reasons heā€™s so dangerous is that everything he does is barely legal so he can get away with being an immoral scumbag. Heā€™s right when he says heā€™ll never change, heā€™s quite happy to continue ruining the lives of young women because there will never be any consequences for him.

Reactions: 21
No youā€™re absolutely right. One of the reasons heā€™s so dangerous is that everything he does is barely legal so he can get away with being an immoral scumbag. Heā€™s right when he says heā€™ll never change, heā€™s quite happy to continue ruining the lives of young women because there will never be any consequences for him.
This is what frustrates me the most! His (very few) supporters will use the excuse ā€œwell he hasnā€™t done anything illegal!ā€ in order to justify his behaviour. Like no itā€™s not illegal, but morally itā€™s completely fucked up.

Reactions: 17
Not sure how to link to the previous thread but his claims of being a relationship guy and not doing 1 night stands, shows how much of a liar he is and I wonder how many other 1 night stands he has had and won't admit to. It also blows up his nice guy persona, the saying if you have to say you are a nice guy you are most definately not prime example in that he was a nice guy to grace then raped her.

Reactions: 15
087C9E61-73DE-4B62-82A1-08A3FE0B3049.jpeg

B152267D-C79D-4FE1-A977-933C4E252476.jpeg

Good morning all our tiktokking sexual assaulter is live looking out of a window, smoothing filter gripping on for dear life glitching by the second because his face is so inhuman it doesnā€™t recognise it.

his eyes are so beady like a seagull.

In other news, another tiktoker Modeen had a 19yo ChyAnne in his flat & the whole chat was being spammed calling him MoBreach & he was very unhappy started screaming donā€™t call me breach heā€™s gets kids pregnant.
Paul how does it feel to of over taken Jimmy Savile when someone is being called a creep around girls? it was the first live Iā€™ve seen of other tiktokkers publicly calling out grooming behaviour on the app and at the helm of it all is Paul congrats! Hope this life u created for yourself is going well u absolute idiot.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
The smug duck is live and already ruined my day

---

Oh it looks like Paul has got to Daz tooā€¦
I think Daz is smart to not go down that route. Paul would never agree to anything that paints him in a bad light anyway so it'd never happen and If Paul did agree to be interviewed it would only be on 'Paul's' terms because it would be watered down bullshit he'd pre approve the questions before the interview so that he knows what's being asked and what he's comfortable with he wouldn't allow the questions people actually want answer to, like a pasty white Kim Jong Un, he'd run the narrative as usual so the interview would only ever work in Pauls favour. Better giving him no air time.

Reactions: 11
This is what frustrates me the most! His (very few) supporters will use the excuse ā€œwell he hasnā€™t done anything illegal!ā€ in order to justify his behaviour. Like no itā€™s not illegal, but morally itā€™s completely fucked up.
This infuriates me too as itā€™s Paulā€™s go to line. So what, you can do whatever you like within the confines of the law so youā€™re above criticism because of it? If I queue jump an old lady at Aldi itā€™s not illegal but Iā€™m still a bleep.

---

Every time I look at his beard I just think

View attachment 1914136
Itā€™s suuuch a tit beard. Pubey and scratchy šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.