Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReallyNosey

How can TikTok ban Paul's account then allow a replacement to be created and then watch as that account grows? Makes a mockery of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

aaminasx

"Back in the day they'd be getting married" also BACK IN THE DAY Romeo and Juliet were 12. Does that mean it's fine for 12 years to get married and have sex then? Get a grip. Also to be accusing someone else of fangirling 🤣 This cunt clearly doesn't have two braincells to rub together.
Back a day they use to shove kids up chimneys xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 24

esstee

Paul and his "I will always phone the police" shite...
My inlaws got burgled last year. The live very rurally and remotely. My mother in law arrived home alone to her house literally ransacked. Didnt know if anyone was still there, in the house on site somewhere. Rang the police and 7 hours later they arrived. Yet heres this fud being bloody chauffered about by them due to situations of his own making. Boils me! He is an absolutely oxgen thief!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Geexoxo

VIP Member
He acts so weirdly childlike it’s baffling how he thinks his behaviour is cute/attractive/NORMAL. I have never seen someone so ugly that it’s genuinely makes my stomach churn when his face appears. This man makes me physically and violently ill

belle.xxxo

“I never even knew who she was before she messaged me. I also never even followed her.” AND YOU SLEPT WITH HER??? Fucking hell come on Paul. What happened to “I’m a relationship guy”
Pisses me off that he refers to Grace as ‘the OF model’ say her name you absolute c u n t

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
N0ncey Sinatras UK tour for 2023 is off to a fine start.

I reckon by March some kid will have smacked him in the face with a bottle of Prime

• Haha

vunderland

soz for sharing hammies but i had to see it so you do too (don't listen to audio in public or around family 😭) x

1000004375.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha

eggsandwiches

Chatty Member
will the merch come with a packet of skin flakes for you to sprinkle on so that you can be more like your favourite creator?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Hbeau93

VIP Member
I’m just watching his live for the first time…

WHO THE HELL IS HE TALKING TO??

The comments are off and he’s having a full blown conversation and “someone” asked what he’s having for dinner. He replied saying a cookie. NO ONE ASKED WHAT HES HAVING FOR DINNER?!
Paul in his eating disorder era 😵💫
I always had this theory that he publicises his dinner or eating habits negatively AND talk about his weight (even though he weighs 0.09kg lol) so that young impressionable girls will message him and confide in him potentially
A long shot but he's capable for sure

• Haha

aaminasx

The grammar on the cease and desist is astonishing he didn’t even ask word to proof read x

• Haha