Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
When's this podcast coming out?

I'm so bored with this Paul era, it's time for a new catfish to catch him out - it's been a while since Grace, no way has he stayed away from young girls for this long. Grace can call him out and make as many videos as she wants about him, I fully believe her and the fact he's trying to silence her by reporting shows he's running scared of what she has to say.
Rather than just calling him out, I think the 'nervous shit' line was brilliant. There's one thing a narc hates and that's being a laughing stock, I think he'd go into hiding if he knew the whole world knew what a laughing stock he was and that he's scared of teenagers to the point he couldn't hold it in and had to run off for a nervous shit. The calling out has no effect on him, he's like a rat scurrying off to the next sewer, total embarrassment though and being made to look a fool will kill him. I can't wait for the podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

purplepower

Chatty Member
So I’ve just been checking out that LiveMe thing and the list of girls he’s already following is horrendous. I won’t post screen shots cos some of the girls look really young.
He’s literally being the biggest predator for everyone to see. I’m done with this shit

• Angry

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
I always wonder about this repeated response of “you’re just jealous” when people get called out over their atrocious/unintentionally hilarious/morally corrupt behaviour on social media platforms.

I slag off serial killers and people who abuse children all the time, does it mean I’m jealous?

• Haha

4yogits

VIP Member
Are they that self unaware that they dont know we have already seen them together, and dressing a kid like known sex offender to match

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

purplepower

Chatty Member
Back again after I saw actual hoards of school kids chasing after Shoedacris in Lancaster & Paul ringing for the pig wagon to take him home 😂
He really doesn’t help himself does he?
You’re getting closer to Manchester Paul…I’m sure our local teens will welcome you with open arms 😁😁

• Haha

pollo1111

Chatty Member
The fact that she looks under 18 is enough to know he is dodgy as they come. And all this time he claimed “it’s just photos, people.” Sicko

---

He sounds so different on those audios. The loveable fool act is gone and he sounds more sinister

---

He sounds so uncaring about her concerns. Gentleman my ass

Last edited:

justlurking457

Does this prick not know how to call a fucking TAXI? Why does he think he’s so special he can just call the police for a lift whenever he needs it, you’re a n from Lincoln mate not some A list celebrity. He makes me so angry, the entitled little crusty goblin

smudge126

VIP Member
Grace has just put up a tiktok saying she doesn’t think she can post voice messages without Paul’s permission so “Paul if you’re watching this and you give me permission, I can post them. Because you’ve got nothing to hide. Right?”

Edit: it’s not messages, she recorded a phone call without telling him, ooh it’s transcriptgate all over again!

It’s all the drama mick, I just love it!

• Haha
  • Wow

lindabelcher77

To the girl who confronted him and called him out, well done, exactly what I’d love to do, that’s what he needs, he needs to understand that people following him n asking for photos n chanting his catchphrases are not his friends, they just want to use him for likes and follows but he thinks they love him, get in the bin pool!

Reactions: 24

daisy2809

VIP Member
hammies a skincare product has burnt my face this morning and now every time i look in the mirror all i can see is paul.. i've got his red stripe :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sad

lindabelcher77

I’m sick of seeing people filming him out in public and he’s just stood about pretending to have a phone call, in reality he’s just waiting to be recognised, he thinks we’re all stupid then bleats about how he’s got no privacy and his life is not his own, he’s just awful!

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
I keep thinking today about whichever funny person posted a while ago about the Pool game and said about Toephie being the Final Boss and it's made me chuckle all day.

Is anybody else in disbelief that we're getting Toephie season 3? What is wrong with her?!
She has a terrible disease called clout desperation. It’s terminal, with no known cure 😔

• Haha