Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instafamousssss

VIP Member
Why would it not be allowed to release some recordings of what someone has said? Like what charges could she even face? I know it’s an ongoing case so she’s probably been told not to talk about it online, but she has now and she is the one who’s brought these recordings up. Confused

Reactions: 1

albob29

I’m a lurker on here but I don’t think he’s with toephie at the moment. If you look in the kitchen he’s in on his recent tik toks it’s different to hers. I could be wrong though 😂 x

Justanotherone77

I cannot believe there are three people who would willingly sleep with him.

So it's his sons Mum, Sophie, and who's the one in the middle? Surely not Frankie? I don't think they ever got to that point!

---

Listen to that video again and then the video of Quirky from last night/this morning. They both sound really accusatory, grooming, almost on the verge of threatening.

Stepbrothers.
100% think Frankie I remember him posting ‘provocative’ photos of her on his Instagram when he spent a night with her in a hotel or something. She was in T-shirt and knickers then one of her wrapped in bed sheets.

So I think baby mammer, Frankie (that’s why he was hit so hard when ended as 2nd person he’d slept with), sophie and now grace. As I’m pretty sure he’s always said 3 people

00F8E5R2

My daughters school sent out a warning today of a dodgy man seen behaving suspiciously near to the school. She said that the whole class was asking the teacher if it was Paul Breach, and the teacher googled who it was on his phone to see why they class was all whipped up in a frenzy at the thought of seeing hot chocky wocky IRL 😂😂😩

on another note does anyone think he resembles Flat Stanley?

FLAT STANLEY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Snapshotstye

Chatty Member
I feel like I have to disagree with the hammies saying grace just needs to release the voice notes. I guess in her eyes, whatever she says or does is being scrutinised by thousands and thousands of people. Plus, she’s only 19. She probably is worried in the back of her mind that Pool can take legal action and turn this around on her.

I feel like I can relate to her going back and forth on wanting to speak up but being scared because this is the exact internal battle that I had when it came to speaking out against the person who abused me. I can’t imagine how much more stressful it would be to know that if I did choose to be brave and speak up that thousands of people (some of which are against me) would get to voice their opinion over it
Was literally about to post the same thing

euphoria99

Chatty Member
It’s the fact he’s mouthing along to that noncense (lol) skibbidie dib dob song on his latest and he still gets it wrong. When that’s what he sounds like 9 times out of 10.

4yogits

VIP Member
David Baddiel does a Stand Up piece of seeing someone in a hat and thinking

"oh he looks a bit of a twat in that hat"

Then you realise its not the hat