Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purplepower

Chatty Member
I don’t think we’re getting any relevant info tonight from this live…they’re just chatting shit about their fave foods 🙄

Reactions: 1

queenofsheba1234

VIP Member
Wonder when hes going to admit hes losing his hair, men who try and hide baldness are just ridiculous, just shave it off, happened to me

Own it Babs
I think he’ll cling on as long as he can as admitting he’s balding clashes with his desperate obsession to look like a teenage boy

mmmmomo

VIP Member
She’s in a bit of a grey area legally with this, cos she’s recorded a phone call without him knowing…but he’s a public figure so it could be classed as being in the publics interest to know? Eeeek 😬
Might be voice notes he has sent which can be kept

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
I’ll probably get crucified for this and maybe I’m missing something but why would the police do anything?

It’s creepy and fuck and morally wrong but G is over 16?

What could they realistically do?
I think Paul knows this and this is why he’s so arrogant.

If I’ve missed something please let me know. For the record I think his behaviour is a disgrace.
I don't think they can do anything, she isn't underage.

Is she really in a mental ward?

I still think she is loving the attention. She knew who he was when she met him.

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
So she posts on her Instagram story about a video she's posted on a new Tik Tok account, then you go to her new Tik tok account and she directs you to R**it. Why couldn't her Instagram story direct you there from the start ? She's still trying to get views up on all her accounts in order to hear the recordings

HammyHeed

hammies a skincare product has burnt my face this morning and now every time i look in the mirror all i can see is paul.. i've got his red stripe :sick: :sick:
Omg same!!! Wtf!!? Me and my daughter have got chemical burns on our faces. Hope you are OK ❤❤ xxx