Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

femmegirly

Chatty Member
David has been busy making more Paul Breach Cosplay tiktok content. Comments off of course. He needs to LEAVE social media.

Reactions: 1

HorrifiedbyBabz

They don’t need to be dating to have sex! Sophie also said she rejected him …. But she obviously didn’t ! He’s been saying for a while (before grace) it’s 3 people. Not sure why he would have photos of Frankie naked with a sheet wrapped round her laying in bed if nothing happened ..
I thought that was J, not Frankie?

---

It’s really not a hard thing to believe that he’s only managed 3 people in his sexually active life, he lost his V at 27 to a 16/17yo & he said they ended up like friends which leads me to think all had been quiet in the bedroom for a long LONG time with her.
Slept with Toephie once 15 years later and got dumped immediately, Grace is traumatised by him & she has got the police involved 😬
Most men who act the way he does also don’t have a lot of sex, so they change their behaviour thinking it’ll get them more sex & it’s rejection that can really make them turn nasty, so far the 3 he’s conquered didn’t reject that we know of but when you actually look at him he’s really quite scary looking so i can see why.
Then he opens his mouth and talks in that false voice & calls u babs 🤢 think about it I wouldn’t want him writhing around breathing on me so why the fuck would anyone else.
He lost his V to the woman he was in a relationship with before J I think. So I took that as the third person, since hia son is 13/14

Reactions: 1