Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Maybe this is her way of empowering herself, of taking back control and deciding how this impacts her life for herself.
Maybe, that’s def a possibility, just so hard to tell for certain! It’s not how I’d behave but then everyone deals with these things differently so def you could be right, I really felt for her to begin with but I don’t know, I’m struggling to believe her now as it seems like she’s enjoying the attention she’s getting from it and I just don’t think if I’d been that upset and scared that’s what I’d be doing but everyone’s different! I guess we will have to wait and see, I really do hope something comes of all this as this guy is just prancing about like he’s done nothing wrong and I just would love to see him get taken down and have that smug smile wiped off his face!!

Reactions: 2

Snapshotstye

Chatty Member
For the love of God, why keep posted about what you're going to do and the platform you're going to do it on when so many have been cancelled by Paul and his minions

Squittel

VIP Member
So Grace hasn’t actually posted the voice notes yet? Has she alluded to what’s in them? I missed the live last night.

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I'm not watching any of them at the minute. I'm having dry January from the Breachsters.

I have so much free time right now I don't know what to do with it 😂😂
Thanks! I said this to you about myself and you dragged me back in here 😂😂😂. Naughty Trix!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

TrixieMattell

VIP Member
😂 It tipped me over the edge. I said to my mum "you know that p3do off tiktok" in ear shot of my 3yo who then kept repeating it (bad parent, I know) so we were stifling laughs but fell to bits at this 😂😂😂
Brilliant! I might have to compile a list of alternative names for him 😂

• Haha

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Just because she’s over 16 it doesn’t make it legal. She needs to have given consent and not felt pressured, or unable to refuse. It’ll be difficult to prove either way but whatever the case it’s fucking morally wrong.
I get what you’re saying and understand it. I can relate to the pressure from an older man. Didn’t think of it that way.

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
It’s really not a hard thing to believe that he’s only managed 3 people in his sexually active life, he lost his V at 27 to a 16/17yo & he said they ended up like friends which leads me to think all had been quiet in the bedroom for a long LONG time with her.
Slept with Toephie once 15 years later and got dumped immediately, Grace is traumatised by him & she has got the police involved 😬
Most men who act the way he does also don’t have a lot of sex, so they change their behaviour thinking it’ll get them more sex & it’s rejection that can really make them turn nasty, so far the 3 he’s conquered didn’t reject that we know of but when you actually look at him he’s really quite scary looking so i can see why.
Then he opens his mouth and talks in that false voice & calls u babs 🤢 think about it I wouldn’t want him writhing around breathing on me so why the fuck would anyone else.
I have a nagging thought in the back of my head that baby mammer is part of the 🌈 community 🤔 Once she grew up she probably realised what she really wanted 😊

---

I was quite clearly joking. he’s a weird perv who wanks on all fours, he can’t be picky about exclusivity before he subjects a poor woman to the worst 13 seconds of her life 🤢
I was agreeing - sorry, I type in font 'outrage' whenever it's about Mr Breach 😘