Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dee-Dee

I think it’s “and besides Paul is actually …. liked his live so I gifted him” ?

I’m guessing the word the laughing faces are covering is something along the lines of either Grace liking his live or that he’s entertaining/ funny?
I thought she’d said Paul is 😂😂😂 …as in Paul is funny, I didn’t realise the faces were added !

Rosie_and_Jim

Can I find this woman on Instagram or TikTok? Can someone point me in the right direction please.

Last edited:

89-nicky-bee-89

So the voice notes are out. Basically Grace asked him (after they had sex) if he had an STD, because there was a rumour he gave a girl one apparently🤷‍♂️ and he told her he's slept with 3 people in the past like 15/16 or so years and that she is 150% safe nothing to worry about. Yikers😬
Where are they posted?

Poppetta83

VIP Member
I think it’s because she needs to have a certain amount of followers before she can go live on TikTok.

If she is going to ‘tell all’ then she just needs to get it done with and try to move on from posting about him all the time (I don’t mean move on from what happened to her, just to stop posting about him all the time) The longer she’s dragging it out the more people are calling her out for being a clout chaser.
Ah ok that makes sense.

I agree with you, she could easily post something on here or even the other place and it would be quickly picked up and posted all over TT. If it was me that’s what I’d do. No danger of Pool having her blocked then.

HorrifiedbyBabz

100% think Frankie I remember him posting ‘provocative’ photos of her on his Instagram when he spent a night with her in a hotel or something. She was in T-shirt and knickers then one of her wrapped in bed sheets.

So I think baby mammer, Frankie (that’s why he was hit so hard when ended as 2nd person he’d slept with), sophie and now grace. As I’m pretty sure he’s always said 3 people
Frankie said they weren’t even dating and that she rejected him, so I doubt it. Maybe it was the person on R***** who claimed he gave her an STD?!