Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gie-uz-peace

Girl - Can I ask why you think it’s alright to meet 19 year olds in hotel rooms?
Paul - :3
Girl - Why do you think it’s alright?
Paul - good to see you
Girl - You’re a grown man. You fucking weirdo.
Thank you!

Happy days!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

JM1234

You know the only reason he’s wearing it is for some young girl to tell him he looks great in a cap, when in actual fact his bloated head looks like it’s trying to escape from it.

If I didn’t know better I’d say he has coke bloat.
Or he’s seen other Tiktokers thirst traps with the backward cap on and wants a bit of the action

Geexoxo

VIP Member
This idiot and her boyfriend are on live sticking up for Paul she's talking about Jazz saying her parents were happy for him to be with her
who are these parents 🤢 a few years ago when I was19/20 my friend was dating someone who was about 28/29 (who unlike Paul wasn’t known for grooming and abusing girls)and me and another friend asked my dad how he would feel if I brought someone that age home and he basically said he wouldn’t be happy and I wouldn’t be allowed… never mind if I started meeting up with men old enough to be my dad 😱

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
Oh yes, I know. I was just confused by the "Finally had courage to tell the police about Paul" line when three weeks ago she said several times she'd told the police about Paul and had been advised by them not to talk about it publicly.
Hi. I completely agree with you, if she has been told not to talk about it publicly and she expects to have police action taken, she is very foolish. I should have said that first probably.

I just saw your comment and it made me think what a waste of time even telling the police about such an act is these days. An article in the paper said that even rape is effectively decriminalised now as so few perpetrators are brought to justice, and if they are, it can be yeas before a case is even heard and the victims can have some sort of closure.

---

The Police will take action, it's down to CPS if it gets taken to court and thats notmally where these cases fall down.
Fair point, thank you.

Mlem

Chatty Member
Hammies. I was talking about tiktok today with a work colleague, and I mentioned our Ponce pool. She had never heard of him!!

So I did what any hammie would do, and sent her down the rabbit hole of our world 😂😂

Ive done this too. The ones with tiktok have seen him and we have discussions everyday, we all had green green grass in our heads yday.
The ones without tiktok are filled in daily and he is referred to only as “p3d0 paul”

lurker1823

VIP Member
Ooh what did she cover up after Paul’s name?
I think it’s “and besides Paul is actually …. liked his live so I gifted him” ?

I’m guessing the word the laughing faces are covering is something along the lines of either Grace liking his live or that he’s entertaining/ funny?

I actually really like Jack. Only seen him a bit with the Gordon Ramsay stuff but he seems really nice! I think he's easing Paul in and that's really clever he's very wise for 18

lululalalulu

VIP Member
What an absolute shit cunt of a man 😡

Maybe he’s teaming up with that other twat buzztex he’s from Lancaster, they can go dogging together

Justanotherone77

Frankie said they weren’t even dating and that she rejected him, so I doubt it. Maybe it was the person on R***** who claimed he gave her an STD?!
They don’t need to be dating to have sex! Sophie also said she rejected him …. But she obviously didn’t ! He’s been saying for a while (before grace) it’s 3 people. Not sure why he would have photos of Frankie naked with a sheet wrapped round her laying in bed if nothing happened ..

Snapshotstye

Chatty Member
Fuck me look back at his last good few videos, he's clearly bought a shit load on likes today as I was on it earlier and the were all in the early 1000