Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nahhh
Imagine the dirty talk and the hot breath in your ear while he’s trying to finger blast you 🤢
Dirty talk consists of asking if you to tell him if you like marshmallows and cream on your hot chocky wocky, then shoots his load when you say you don't like cream 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just a random post, checking if I can post as the last few times it's been lagging and not posting

Reactions: 3
Being Male in this thread is quite difficult and honestly quite disheartening seeing this sort of behaviour

I’m not one of those “not all men” defenders because I think people like that cause more harm than good sometimes, same with “Fathers for Justice” proving there a good dad by dressing as Batman and protesting tied to a Lamp is bizarre behaviour, but it is a struggle sometimes for guys to meet someone because of the Actions of people like Predator and now Predator 2: Cruise Control

Relationships are an absolute minefield to negotiate anyway and it works both ways, for example the minute someone shares a “life affirming quote” on Facebook I’m out because the last person id want in my life is a Facebook Hun

I know someone who got really upset there Boyfriend hadn’t liked an Instagram post yet that she posted and hour ago, and it’s all just a bit pathetic

Bring back Lonely Hearts columns where any communication takes a week per message
I do consider myself a feminist and sometimes I feel conflicted because I can acknowledge the absolute inequalities for women in a lot areas but at the same time there are areas where men have got the cruddy end of the stick. There are many brilliant men out there and it’s a shame that this ponce and the parody version of him make it seems as though it is all men. Relationships are super difficult to navigate. I think the easiest way in life to find a peaceful & decent partner is to find someone who shares fair views on various matters and is pretty easy going amongst other things.

Apologies for my wittering but I found this an interesting post.

P.S POOL LOOKS LIKE HAM

Reactions: 8
I think if Grace was smart she would have someone else leak the voice note, her phone was ‘hacked’ route. Rather than put it out herself.

Reactions: 14
Imagine being so universally despised that you become this desperate for people to know whenever another person is lobotomised to the point that they can tolerate being around you. Wild.

Reactions: 12
WHO is that woman and how much did Paul pay her to be associated with him

Reactions: 5
I think it’s toephie
It genuinely looks like her. Only she would wear a tracksuit the colour of camel tit. I can't believe she dressed her bleeping kid up in a matching shacket, I've seen it all now 😭
"What did you do today mate?"
"Awh my mum dressed me up like a known pedalo, was a laugh"
🤐🤨😐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i do some work in a school and overheard these y7s shouting ‘hot choccy wokky’ at each other at lunch. i hope they know that if they were female, breachy boy would be lusting over them

Reactions: 4
Hi, hamlets. I needed a Pool bullshit break cos it was exhausting, and it seems there’s been yet another thread completed and 15 pages deep into a new one 🤯

Hope everyone is well, I don’t even know if I have it in me to read back.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.